Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Family Law > Divorce > Divorce on non-virginity of wife   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 98 Replies to this message

Anonymous Posted On 12 March 2011 at 18:37 Report Abuse

Hi all, i want to ask a question to you all. There are many qualified people on this site so i think you all can provide answer to my question. I am 23yr old virgin boy and i know my marriage will be arranged one. So my question is-

Can i divorce my wife if i found she is non-virgin on wedding night ?

If yes, then how, please elaborate.

Will i have to give her alimony ?

And please don't tell me hymen can also be raptured by athletic activities because i am not going to marry an athlete.

Girls hymen rapture and they bleed first time, this is the only proof of her virginity and that's all.

If i didn't found hymen and she did not bleed, she will be out of my house & life on the wedding day itself.

An unchaste or characterless girl will not stay even a single day in my house.

I have asked this question because majority of girls lose their virginity in their college days with their boyfriends and later get married to another boy, and again they cheat on their husband back with their x-bf.

Precaution is better than cure. So i want knowledge on this topic so that i can prepare myself earlier for such conditions.

Total thanks : 1 times

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )

practicing advocate
[ Scorecard : 35147]
Posted On 12 March 2011 at 19:17 Report Abuse

For so many other reasons hymen can be raptured.  Loosing virginity in the college days is not only the reason for rapture of hymen.  The girl who use cycle may also cause for the rapture of the hymen.

If you want to marry a girl you discuss with a girl without any hesitation because it is better to avoid the misunderstanding after the marriage.

Avnish Kaur

Consultant
[ Scorecard : 3080]
Posted On 12 March 2011 at 19:25 Report Abuse

498a is on the way to u. get AB also before ur marriage .LOL

Deep

k
[ Scorecard : 130]
Posted On 12 March 2011 at 19:37 Report Abuse

Rajeev, what you are telling is absolutely correct and the days to come 80% girls would not be virgin at the time of marriage for whatever reason :)...........

Best way is not to marry............ stay in live-in relationship or contract marriage........ the best future option in future........ believe me m married and so giving this solution....... in exceptional case if you get a very good known (to you) girl then don't miss her :)........... All the very best.........

Total thanks : 2 times

John Trevola

ceo
[ Scorecard : 38]
Posted On 12 March 2011 at 19:53 Report Abuse

If you are doubtful, why are you getting into an arrange marriage?

Democratic Indian

n/a
[ Scorecard : 3833]
Posted On 12 March 2011 at 19:58 Report Abuse

"Girls hymen rapture and they bleed first time, this is the only proof of her virginity and that's all."

This is why it is said little knowledge is dangerous. Who gave you this half baked information? Probably Bollywood, Tollywood, Lollywood C Grade Masala movies or some internet p*rn websites, who ensure that a small ballon of red colored fluid is inserted inside the v**gina which bursts during penetration creating a scene of bleeding? Or is you information gleaned from some medical journal? If it is from some medical journal please enlighten this forum.

To satisfy the ignorance of people like you, is the reason doctors creating "virginity" by plastic surgery are doing great business in India, Pakistan and Middle Eastern countries.

Marriage and virginity(as fantasized by you) are two seperate things, do not mix them. Your idea can make you a perfect candidate for punishment under 498A IPC to spend some time as State guest at tax payer's expense. Hence it is my humble suggestion to delay your marriage as long as your mind is seized with this idea and perception about virginity.

Total thanks : 2 times

Suchitra. S

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 4727]
Posted On 12 March 2011 at 20:03 Report Abuse

I suppose you need a visit to doctor first rather than a lawyer. 

Total thanks : 3 times

Anonymous Posted On 12 March 2011 at 20:37 Report Abuse

Originally posted by :Avnish Kaur
"
498a is on the way to u. get AB also before ur marriage .LOL
"

What is the meaning of "AB".

Anonymous Posted On 12 March 2011 at 20:43 Report Abuse

I have searched a lot on internet, then i have come to conclusion that girls hymen break and they bleed when they have their first time penetration. So i am very much sure about this.

But my main question is not this...

I want to can i divorce her if she is non-virgin?

If yes, then please elaborate.a

Anonymous Posted On 12 March 2011 at 20:58 Report Abuse

Deep, your answer looks sensible to me...but my parents will start searching a girl as soon as i get a job, they won't agree my decision of not to get married.

And they will definitely search a graduate girl (i know this), and there is maximum chance that a graduate girl won't be a virgin.

Sometimes i get frustated because i can't live with a non-virgin girl... i will prefer to die happy virgin than to marry a loose character girl.

And if i need physical satisfaction, i can pay for s*x with pros without any commitment....so why marry a non-virgin because there is not much difference between a pros & non-virgin girl.

I have asked this question to prepare myself earlier so that if i found that she is non-virgin then i can kick her outside of my house without giving any alimony to her.

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next