LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jatinder   24 October 2016

Divorce on medical grounds , cosealment of fact that the gir

Sir , This is case of my son & daughter in law. The girl and her patrents had consealed the fact that the girl had been operated upon for hypothyrod & her glands were removed, we had never been told . thyrod patients have some complications  in conceiving . Just after one month she told her husband ie to my son that we will adopt a child & she will not produce the child by natural way. She is having some other diesese related problems like high blood pressure , sudden change of mood etc. we only came to know about her operation in nov  3, 2015.THen she left the the house on 12 nov. at her own after a very small talk. now my question  is wheather we can file divorce on medical grounds , on cosealments of facts. kindly reply

Learning

18 Replies

(Guest)
Mental cruelty is very difficult to prove, there are no medical grounds in ur case. Hypo or hyperthyroidusm isnt recognized by law as ground for divorce. Chances of getting divorce is almost equal to zero. You will only waste time. Time=Money. You can ask ur son to adjust with his wife. Y RU so much bothered about dil medical issues? Is your son under age? That u r looking for answers? Agreed that thyroid patients act like crack. But that won't get you right to seek divorce. This also does not amount to concealing. As it is not detrimental to anyone's life. Medical field is advanced, only solution is take the prescribed medicines regularly. T3,T4 levels check with endocrinologist opinion and adjustment of thyroxine doses. Exercise regularly to ensure optimal control of blood pressure. Its question of two lives and peace of mind of three families. Don't rush for divorce. You'll burn your hands.

(Guest)
Mental cruelty is very difficult to prove, there are no medical grounds in ur case. Hypo or hyperthyroidusm isnt recognized by law as ground for divorce. Chances of getting divorce is almost equal to zero. You will only waste time. Time=Money. You can ask ur son to adjust with his wife. Y RU so much bothered about dil medical issues? Is your son under age? That u r looking for answers? Agreed that thyroid patients act like crack. But that won't get you right to seek divorce. This also does not amount to concealing. As it is not detrimental to anyone's life. Medical field is advanced, only solution is take the prescribed medicines regularly. T3,T4 levels check with endocrinologist opinion and adjustment of thyroxine doses. Exercise regularly to ensure optimal control of blood pressure. Its question of two lives and peace of mind of three families. Don't rush for divorce. You'll burn your hands.

(Guest)

A walk alone (-)     24 October 2016

Your son has three options . Option 1) try MCD pay one time alimony get rid of her . Option 2) your son file divorce . She will backfire 498a and other maintenance case. Your son will run 6-7 years in court for divorce with less chances of getting divorce. May be possible divorce petition will be dismissed. Option 3) its difficult but not impossible accept her. Before marriage whatever she was but she is now your Daughter in law. Once parents accept your son may be possible to accept her. Child is not a big issue. Your son can adopt child and make a better future of child. One positive step of parents will save your son life from roaming court and wasting money. Your son can choose any option.

(Guest)
Walk alone is wrong. Adoption is one headache in our country. Go for surrogate baby if vamshodhharak is the only concern. But here too if dil is not conceiving, go to fertility center they will repair dil not being able to conceive. Invest in this marriage rather than filling a lawyers jeb.

(Guest)
Walk alone is wrong. Adoption is one headache in our country. Go for surrogate baby if vamshodhharak is the only concern. But here too if dil is not conceiving, go to fertility center they will repair dil not being able to conceive. Invest in this marriage rather than filling a lawyers jeb.

(Guest)

(Guest)

A walk alone (-)     25 October 2016

@gyan sir why you think adoption is headache? I know its 90% Indian thinking. They only want their own blood . What happens when their own blood leave them in old age home? Is for that day they want their own blood? If you adopt a child in his early age I dnt think its problematic. Child is a blank paper.parents can give him family values. As parents teach child will learn. In my known I have seen adoption and parents and that child live happily. I dnt think its problematic as per law also. By adopting we can make someone future. It's only wastage of money in going fertility center . Very less chances of success .

(Guest)
Originally posted by : A walk alone
@gyan sir why you think adoption is headache? I know its 90% Indian thinking. They only want their own blood . What happens when their own blood leave them in old age home? Is for that day they want their own blood? If you adopt a child in his early age I dnt think its problematic. Child is a blank paper.parents can give him family values. As parents teach child will learn. In my known I have seen adoption and parents and that child live happily. I dnt think its problematic as per law also. By adopting we can make someone future. It's only wastage of money in going fertility center . Very less chances of success .

You neither have experience re adoption nor have you been through fertility clinic procedures. I suggest you shut up and please stop suggesting querist in this forum. 1. Why adoption is not preferred way, try to google problems faced by intending parents as I know you never been to social welfare office till now. The rules and procedure for adoption is very strict and involves lot of overt activities which only lengthen the wait for adoption . 2. Start today a process of application for adoption n know for yourself when you get green signal from women n children welfare dept 3. Treatment for women is possible via fertility clinics. Just for sake of arguing nuts like you give idiotic replies. End sufferer is the querist. Not u. I request you to stay out of this forum.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : A walk alone

You neither have experience re adoption nor have you been through fertility clinic procedures. I suggest you shut up and please stop suggesting querist in this forum. 1. Why adoption is not preferred way, try to google problems faced by intending parents as I know you never been to social welfare office till now. The rules and procedure for adoption is very strict and involves lot of overt activities which only lengthen the wait for adoption . 2. Start today a process of application for adoption n know for yourself when you get green signal from women n children welfare dept 3. Treatment for women is possible via fertility clinics. Just for sake of arguing nuts like you give idiotic replies. End sufferer is the querist. Not u. I request you to stay out of this forum.

(Guest)
Its the multitude of process involved which makes adoption almost impossible. Plus heavy corruption.

jatinder   25 October 2016

But she has already filed 498a , 406 againest the boy and also has draged us parents, brother and my sister ie the bhua of her husband

jatinder   25 October 2016

one thing she had been operated upon for her thyroid and her glands were removed. Her behaviour is diffferent . She is taking medicines without telling us . Her parents live very near to her . their interfearence is too much. her salary and status is on higher side. so many problems.she is very arrogant .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register