LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nayha (Manager)     21 April 2014

Divorce of arya samaj marrige. without going to court

I am married from may 2009 with a boy who belongs to my caste. We did this because we knew that our family member will never get ready for this relation. And we did marriage, so that we can convince them in future. I Get into this to make him sure that i will never leave you. But from May 2009 to till now we are not living together. And from last 2 years our relationship is not good. Our understanding is very bad. He do not trust me. He abuses me badly. I do agree sometimes he get angry because of me. But I can not tolerate this torcher anymore. And in my family my mother and father do not know about this. Because my relationship do not have trust factor. I do not want to continue this. He behaves diplomatic. He do not know what is he saying. Sometimes his behaviour is like physo man. He always forced me for leaving my family. But I can not leave my family for the one who torchers me do not trust me abuses me. I can not live in imaginations anymore. He do not trust me. But he wants t be with me. Now I want to Seprate with him. Please tell me. 

1. How to apply for divorce? When we get married, No document will send to any police department or others.

2. Is there anyother option to get seprate without streaching matter.

Please Reply

Learning

11 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     21 April 2014

There is no such procedure to get divorce without going to court, arya samaj mandir have no power to dissolve your marriage , only court have power to pass decree of divorce or dissolve the marriage , you can file divorce in the family court of your district on the ground of cruelty and desertion , if you both are ready for divorce then go for mutual consent divorce , it is easy and fast way to get divorce.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2014

If you want to discontinue your marital life with him permanently. the only solution is to apply for the same before a court of law, in the event of mutual consent, it will take around 6 to 7 months only, but in  the case of contested divorce, it may take a long time. However, it is advisable that you inform your parents about it atleast now so that any complication win this regard will be taken care of by them.

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     21 April 2014

Dear lady, you should file for the divorce by mutual consent. You will have to go to the court for it. There will not be anything involving police.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     21 April 2014

if your husband wants you to come to her and stay means thus their parents agreed of your marriage or not what is the position from his side because i dont know think he will give you mutual consent divorce who is violently acting at you to separate from your parents and for mutual both has to appear before the court of law 

1. both has to apply in person before the magistrate and the court will ask both of you and takes your consent 

2. gives times for 6 months time after that again both of them has to appear and agree for the same 

3. then court will grant you the divorce mutually 

4. one thing after marriage who ever it may be you have to leave your parents and go to stay with your husband if only that reason 

Abhishek Verma (advocate)     21 April 2014

Without going to court, divorce can never be obtained. In your case you can file for a mutual one.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     21 April 2014

I can not live in imaginations anymore.

BELATED WISDOM

marrying is easy.

divorce is difficult.

u need to file divorce petition in competent court and prove ur grounds / file for MCD.

no other option.

malipeddi jaggarao (retired banker)     22 April 2014

You say that the boy is from your caste.  You also say that you know that your family will never agre for the marriage and hence you went for Aryasamaj marriage.  But you are not living from the day one!.  Then why you married the boy?  When you are not living together where is the question of understanding?   If you can not leave your family why did you marry him?  You want him come and live in you parental home?  What is the torture inflicted on you from his side?  It appears psychologically you are torturing the boy and now want a quick solution to leave him!.  There are no shortcuts for dissolution of marriage.  What are your parents doing?  Whether they know that you are already married or not?  How anybody can trust you.  Trust is the important in the marriage, as the girl from one family has to walk out live with another.  You could not create any trust.  Better have a total introspection and change your attitude instead of spoiling the life of the boy. 

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     22 April 2014

I agree with Mr. Kalaiselvan.  You cannot extricate yourself from the problem, if it is problem, by yourself.  You require moral, physical and financial support.  So, take your parents in confidence.  Once they are brought in picture, try to redraw your relations with the boy, without any prejudicial thoughts.  Complete deprivation from his beloved wife since the day of the marriage might be the reason for your husband to become berserk occasionally and throwing tantrums(?) for your commpanionship.  This point can be sagaciously brooded over, if you come out of predicament of acting as non-married spinster before the whole world where as your heart is lacerated with the ineffable truth that you are married.   Wish and hope you will come out of these problems.

Nayha (Manager)     23 April 2014

To,

Malipeddi Jaggarao

As I wrote "We did this because we knew that our family member will never get ready for this relation. And we did marriage, so that we can convince them in future. I Get into this to make him sure that i will never leave you." This was my love for him. And He wanted to do that. I did this. He also wanted some time to settle financially, Whatever I did till now, It was as his wish. I proved myself in every situation. I am ready to leave my family for him. But If he is not sure for me, He do not trust on me, He abuses me and my family members too. How can I behave as a fool. How can I leave my family for the one who do not respect me. When he get angry, He losses his control on tounge. I supported him in every situation, It does not mean that I support him in this bad behaviour. He is not confident. and because of this he slapped me two times publically. Love is not about dominating someone. And Now the present condition is, My life has become hell. I love him a lot. But I can not live without trust. I am open minded girl. I know about good and bad. I can live with the one who do not love me. But I can not live with the one who do not trust and respect me. That's why I want to free myself and my husband from this relation. He is also very confused. But I know If he will continue this relation. the only reason will be the persons who know about this marriage. And his ego will hurt. He just want to satisfy his ego. 

I want to live. I do not want to compromise in the love relation. No trust No relation. 

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     23 April 2014

@Nahya - He does not trust you but still wants to be with you...You got married without your parents consent so there is no element of dowry here.. YOU NEED TO BE STRAIGHT REGARDING WHAT IS PLAGUING YOU...

Nayha (Manager)     23 April 2014

Yes, this is the question, if he can not trust me. Why he want to be with me. Do u know, he keeps on inquiring about me by different means. Which is just ridiculous..he do not focuses on work.. He focuses on me only, keeps on abusing, questioning. After drinking alcohol, his behavior is worst. Why you are not thinking about our future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register