Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

innocent man (eeeeeeee)     30 October 2014

Divorce needed

Hello,

my wife has left me for about 4 times in last one year of marriage for very small reason and every time her parents keep her at home and then left her at our house without any communication. She is very psychic and violent on every small issues and quarrel always with me and my family. She is adamant and always tells me that she didnt wat to marry in life and does not like marriage responsibility. She has also made drama of quarrelling in her home. she does not care about elders, husband and starts shouting, yelling without any cause. she becomes violent and try to run out of house in the midnight every time and done the same two times earlier.

Now she left me two month back and at her parents home. now her parents after keeping quiet for two months want to send her back to us as they do not sustain her violent behaviour. I have already sent one normal notice to her specifying her behaviour and telling that I would take divorce from her. now I want to divorce her and dont want to stay with her any time in my life.

please guide how to proceed with divorce petition and to avoid maintenance and get relief from this as soon as possible. 

Learning

7 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     30 October 2014

Send a legal notice thru lawyer first. Then file a divorce petition. Regards Bhuwan raj, adv. Cell 09839268489

Pradeep Verma (Advocate)     30 October 2014

Persuade her to get a mutual divorce because going by the facts you've stated you will not be able to prove desertion and it will be very difficult for you to prove cruelty. Divorce proceedings might take years. So persuade her for mutual divorce if possible.

Pradeep Verma, Advocate Allahabad High Court, 7607204177

innocent man (eeeeeeee)     30 October 2014

thanks Mr. Bhuvan. i already sent her legal notice through lawyer. Now want to know whether my case will be succeed in court on the basis of cruelty as her behaviour is follows:

1) Always made me feel inferior on the basis of not having own car, house, not eating outside frequently, no outing on every weekend.

2) Try to commit suicide in the bus by tighting dupatta around her neck. Always speak about suicide and about her life got wasted due to marriage. Dashing forehead with hands during journey in the bus

3) Made whole drama on her bday by crying, yelling outside window as my brother could not attend her cake cutting. Called her parent home on being angry on her on this issue.

4) always taking negative, suicidal tendencies and mentally torturing me every time.

5) always tells me about how my parents are bad and insists on leaving them and be with her parents. Makes a scene every time when I want to go to my parents home at native.

6)  Calls her parents at home on every small issues and they also come immediately.

7) never buys any vegetables, grossary and never go outside to purchase day to day articles.

8) mood swings in her immediately from happy to angry and to violent and then crying continuously loudly for 5 hours.

9) runs out of house and wn her brother slapped her then agains run from there and called me to pick up her from one point. Her brother running behind her to search for her.

i dont think these are traits of normal behaviour. As this has given me a lot of mental torture during this initial period of 1 year of marriage.

Let me know your views on this case.

AS   31 October 2014

Just find a job at new location .Let her find you :)

PRACTICALLY -  you are divorced the time you think that you what to divorce her, relation works on basis of heart not on documents , But court work on documents and law is baised to favour women.

If you file divorce then she will file 498a/dv/125/hma maintenance , If you just move away then she will keep on thinking .

ask your parents to disown you and after 2-3 months you move to new location

Law_Learner (Asst. Mgr.)     31 October 2014

Dear AS

I have got a feeling that whenever an aggrieved husband files or thinks of getting away from her wife, she by default thiks of filing DV / Dowry and others. I am not saying there are aggrieved wives as well but I think there is a need to amend the law. No one should be allowed the misuse of LAW.

Thanks,

JanDev

Law_Learner (Asst. Mgr.)     31 October 2014

Dear AS

I have got a feeling that whenever an aggrieved husband files or thinks of getting away from her wife, she by default thiks of filing DV / Dowry and others. I am not saying there are not aggrieved wives as well but I think there is a need to amend the law. No one should be allowed the misuse of LAW, irrespective of gender.

Thanks,

JanDev

AS   31 October 2014

JanDecJanDec , I agree to what you said. 

But not sure if Govt understand or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register