Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reshabh   30 March 2017

Divorce need h.e.l.p.

I am in a deep trouble.

I have been married in December 2012. My wife was very rude to me and my family since the day we were married. She went to her maternal home the day after marriage and didn’t even communicate to me in harmony, and abused me when I tried to stop her. After few days she didn’t came back and I went to her maternal home to take her back to my home. She used insulting words for me in front of her family, then she came back with me. After that she didn’t use to behave good at home with my parents and me. She used to stay in room and we had to serve her food in her room for a month. She refused to cook food for me and my family.

She got pregnant and I took her to make her feel good at different tourist places to make her feel happy. And whenever she used to cook food she used to make loads of food at once and throw the rest of food next day whenever she used to cook food.

After some days she asked me to leave my parents and move with her to her home town, then I refused as my parents were old and they need my care. But she didn’t listen and went to her home town without letting us know with her sister and brother who came to pick her and didn’t even asked anything, without any communication. After some days I got a call from police and got that she filed a case against me for false allegations of IPC 498A, domestic violence, dowry, child miscarriage IPC 319, without any proofs. As she had no proofs against me or my family Trial court gave decision that her case is false, now they have appealed in Session Court for domestic violence. I tried to ask for compromise and divorce but she is not ready to give divorce and is demanding half of my parent’s house, and alimony for child.

I am ready to give everything but she is still not ready to give divorce to me. We have been separated from 3 years just after 6 months of marriage.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

The attachment contains the same story.  

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Reshabh
I am in a deep trouble.

I have been married in December 2012. My wife was very rude to me and my family since the day we were married. She went to her maternal home the day after marriage and didn’t even communicate to me in harmony, and abused me when I tried to stop her. After few days she didn’t came back and I went to her maternal home to take her back to my home. She used insulting words for me in front of her family, then she came back with me. After that she didn’t use to behave good at home with my parents and me. She used to stay in room and we had to serve her food in her room for a month. She refused to cook food for me and my family.

She got pregnant and I took her to make her feel good at different tourist places to make her feel happy. And whenever she used to cook food she used to make loads of food at once and throw the rest of food next day whenever she used to cook food.

After some days she asked me to leave my parents and move with her to her home town, then I refused as my parents were old and they need my care. But she didn’t listen and went to her home town without letting us know with her sister and brother who came to pick her and didn’t even asked anything, without any communication. After some days I got a call from police and got that she filed a case against me for false allegations of IPC 498A, domestic violence, dowry, child miscarriage IPC 319, without any proofs. As she had no proofs against me or my family Trial court gave decision that her case is false, now they have appealed in Session Court for domestic violence. I tried to ask for compromise and divorce but she is not ready to give divorce and is demanding half of my parent’s house, and alimony for child.

I am ready to give everything
but she is still not ready to give divorce to me. We have been separated from 3 years just after 6 months of marriage.

1.  Your statements are contradictory.  She is asking, you are ready to give.  Where is the problem?  Just pay her what she wants and take divorce.

2.  You got kid out of wedlock.  So reconcile with wife for sake of kid future.  Or else when grown up child will blame both parents for spoiling its life.

3.  Face case, hire good lawyer and win case.  come out of all allegations and file divorce by contesting it.

4.  Matrimonial disputes dont have solutions in courts.  Either you adjust with each other or be rich enough to go for 1 time settlement.  Rest all proving and unproving is waste of time.  Court kacheri are for weaker people.  There are 2 laws. one for people with money, one for the poor.  People with money will take divorce (eg Prabhudeva, Hritik, Sudeep, Sanjay Kapoor etc) within no time, no going standing at court door, no waiting for court to call out name, appeal, re-appeal, prove, unprove etc.   Poor people like you talk about justice etc and roam to court for 1 decade before realizing you will still have to pay money to get divorce or even pay money after getting divorce.  Why not pay and take divorce than shout slogans about court time, injustice, biased laws etc?

You wanted suggestion hence you chose this forum seeking solution to your problem. However, you seem to have already approached court seeking remedy, now what is that makes you repeat the story here and seeking suggestions for the same problem? 

You may wait for the outcome of the case and then revert for more suggestions in case, the case is not decided in your favor. 

The case will be decided on basis of merits. It is your lawyers duty to refer the relevant sections by referring law books and help you win the case.  You are simply wasting time by seeking second opinion here or elsewhere as no two professionals will not agree to each other’s advice.

If you have paid professional fees to your lawyer, make use of it by chewing his brain would be my suggestion.

6.  If your lawyer has already given a opinion, this will be a second opinion that I am giving.  Be advised that second opinions are useful to only people who are fighting their cases on their own i.e. party in person and not those who already have a Advocate engaged, as no two lawyers will agree with each other’s opinion, if you already have a counsel, it’s always better that you put complete trust in him or her rather than crosschecking his or her knowledge of Law by taking second opinion elsewhere.  This is for the basic reason that Law is an ocean, there are many different laws for getting a single relief and so are the many different ways to handle a particular case.  Each Lawyer or Advocate has his or her own way of handling a case.  If anybody is taking advise on the forum from me, they are doing it at their own risk, be reminded that you need to cross check each advise provided by studying Law books.. I do not take responsibility for the decisions taken by the querist based solely on the advise that I have provided on this forum.  

I would like to know the opinion of your advocate on these matters.

If you appreciate my reply kindly click on the like button here or on my profile page by visiting it, whose link is given below amd convey Thanks !

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     31 March 2017

1) you are fool. You say "My wife was very rude to me and my family since the day we were married. ", after knowing all this you make her pregnant. Why?2) you have got decision in your favor from one court, then you should file for divorce on cruelty and desertion ground.3) you say "they applied in session Court for domestic violence " then let her roam court as long she want. Let her waste money on lawyers with zero result.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register