LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (fr)     06 January 2013

Divorce in shortest time how?

What should be the strategy to get divorce in shortest time ,if she is not ready for divorce and goes for contest,how should petetition be prepared ?

Learning

5 Replies

Ashimta Lekhi Malhotra (Independent Lawyer)     06 January 2013

There is no such strategy.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     06 January 2013

agreed Ashmita, depends on case to case basis

Raj (fr)     06 January 2013

Ageed with Ashmita and Mani.If proved by documents,audio and vdeo records of her cruility since last 8 years of marriage can  I free her in 6 months.She deserted 8 months back.I have been tortured snce last 8 years of marrage and now can't bear it.God give me strength.

Rgds,

Raj

(Guest)

Hi Raj Mutual concernt Divorce is like  Fast food center, where u both agree to certian conditions, and prepare a common draft. but this process takes 6 months. 

and contested divorce is not so easy, even if u have very good proofs. but u can get it if u can present u r case very well. but this is very time consuming, since this is a civil procedure it would take years to geather, u dont have any control over the time limit here.

Regards

Satish

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     06 January 2013

There are ways but it all depends upon your advocate.

I get it done in five months only in Chandigarh, but first i have to go through your situation, so you may met me personally or contact me at 09814110005 and then i will confirm you the how much time it will take.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register