Divorce in Family Court Jagatsinghpur Odisha. Advocate Lawyer in Family Court Jagatsinghpur for Divorce Cases

My village is in Jagatsinghpur district. my marriage was also solemnised in Jagatsinghpur Odisha. i am currently working in Calcutta.
How to file my divorce in Jagatsinghpur Family Court.
any Advocate dealing with Divorce cases before Family Court, Jagatsinghpur.

First tell
you are going for contested divorce or mutual consent divorce before Family Court, Jagatsinghpur, Odisha.

If it is mutual divorce then both husband and wife needs to apply in a joint application and if it is contested then opp. party appears after getting the notice and you have to contest the case.

yes you can file your divorce case before Family Court, Jagatsinghpur as it is your residence, the marriage was solemnised there and both of you resided there as such Family Court Jagatsinghpur has the jurisdiction to adjudicate your divorce case.

if you are looking for an advocate to assist you in your divorce case before Family Court, Jagatsinghpur

Contact :
Mr. Biswal
Mobile : 8249798189



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu