LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce help

I am living in Kottayam and I got married 6 years back and we have a 5 year daughter. We had some issues and my wife left me 2 years back, since then there is no contact. She is in Bangalore now along with daughter. During the last 2 years I tried my level best to connect with her. I checked with her brothers, they did not give her phone number or did not say where she is. I somehow managed to find where she is with the help of my friends. I got her number and tried, But she did not respond. Did not even pick my phone. I had asked for a photo of my daughter through WhatsAapp, she did not send. She blocked me in Facebook and Whatsapp.

Now if I give a divoce petiton, will I get divorce without any delay. If she want to transfer the case to Banglore what are my options. I will have to go to Banglore?

Learning

8 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     31 May 2018

No the divorce will not be coming to you immediately but it will take millions of years to reach you unless you wife agree for divorce by mutual consent. You must workout for it through her relative's if you want to get the dissolution of the marriage. As far filling divorce in your state on the ground of cruelty and desertion of 2 years is concerned that definitely will be got transferred by her to place where she presently resides with your daughter. You should also seek custody of your daughter so that she get pressurised for early settlement of the divorce by mutual consent and even agree for your visitation right for your daughter.
1 Like

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     31 May 2018

If your wife also want separation from you then you can file MCD. If you file divorce from your side, it will take long time to settle. Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vijay Raj Mahajan
No the divorce will not be coming to you immediately but it will take millions of years to reach you unless you wife agree for divorce by mutual consent. You must workout for it through her relative's if you want to get the dissolution of the marriage. As far filling divorce in your state on the ground of cruelty and desertion of 2 years is concerned that definitely will be got transferred by her to place where she presently resides with your daughter.
You should also seek custody of your daughter so that she get pressurised for early settlement of the divorce by mutual consent and even agree for your visitation right for your daughter.

Hi

Thank you for your reply. What if I file a RCR? She is not interested either for a divorce or a reunion. So, what to do? We had a word with her family members, they are interested for a settlement, but she is reluctant to have a settlement. What she says is, let it go like this.....

If your wife also want separation from you then you can file MCD. If you file divorce from your side, it will take long time to settle. Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600

DINESH KUMAR MORIYA   05 June 2018

contact with full detail 9669550799

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register