Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 WARRIOR (wqeqeqe)     26 August 2014

Divorce filed... is she playing mind games... ??

Dear ALL,

File'd my divorce last week and she got summons today. I thought she would be disturbed or maybe a bit angry too, but she reacted totally opposite. She was talking over phone with friends, relatives............giggling, talking about the summons received. Then saw TV for an hour, had a full dinner and then slept early. she did not even read the full petition. Just an overview and thats it. Is this normal ? or she is trying to act very confident ? or is she actually over confident ? or is a mental case...(which i really believe, she is).

Am feeling a bit strange....(in a funny way) that i took months writing the petition, and she did not even read it !!!

:D

------------

ALSO, as she is not meeting her team in a day or two.... what should i expect ???? what is coming ???

Learning

7 Replies

yogendra (engineer)     27 August 2014

Bhai aaj tak koi future to predict kar nahi paaya hai.....pata nahi kya hoga...

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     27 August 2014

I am curious to how do you know all of that?

Regards

Chetan Joshi

498 WARRIOR (wqeqeqe)     27 August 2014

Chetan... she lives in the same house.. !!! some lucky people have their bitter halves, go to their parents...mine is not going at all...........   she plans all drama's against me in my house and where i am taking care of her food and all her luxurious amenities........

Tried much on this forum and elsewhere.......there is no way to throw her out !!!! no one could suggest me a way out................

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     27 August 2014

No doubts Mr.warrior. She is certainly playing mind game. She is testing your nerve. Stay calm, cool and composed. This will surprise her. She is acting like she is confident. She is planning her next move to put you in trouble. Be alert and keep a watch.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : 498 WARRIOR

Chetan... she lives in the same house.. !!! some lucky people have their bitter halves, go to their parents...mine is not going at all...........   she plans all drama's against me in my house and where i am taking care of her food and all her luxurious amenities........

Tried much on this forum and elsewhere.......there is no way to throw her out !!!! no one could suggest me a way out................

Hold her neck and throw her out.

498 WARRIOR (wqeqeqe)     27 August 2014

Helping Hand....

ha ha ha ha....................wish i could have done that !!!  wish it was so easy !!!  you please do the needful and i will be 'yours' forever...........

(Guest)

Don't loose your patience and fight with her, be calm and think on your next move to let her out... All the Best...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register