LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Gupta (Agent)     06 March 2013

Divorce file

I got married in Nov 2011. I married to a girl, I knew from 5 years. However it was not a love marriage, but it was decided mutually among us. Our parents agreed at once. Everything happened perfect.

But there was lots of quarrels among us. Now my wife is not living with me since May2012. I have personally tried for reconcilliation atleast 10 times. But she is not ready even to talk. Her parents say ki, humne abhi kuch socha nahi hai.

Infact I was ready to agree on all her terms and conditions.

Then, We told her for mutual divorce. She s not agreed to this as well. I approached Dr. Kiran Bedi's NGO Family Counselling center Navjyoti as well. But she refused to even talk to counseller. 

Now she's not ready for anything. No reconcilliation, no divorce, no counselling, not even for meeting of our elders. Please advise how to go further Now. 

I love my wife alot. I want her back, but if she's not ready, I am ready for divorce even.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

Send notice to come back via a lawyer.  That’s the first step you should be taking!

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     06 March 2013

You need to possess evidences which shows your attempts of reconciliation and her denial for the same...

Litigate the matter after sufficient attempts. A legal notice can be an initiation point.

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Sujay

Your reply should have been the same here.....as you told me " ke koi kanoon nahi bana jo patni ko pati ke pass bhej sake.....and etc etc etc.

This is unfair....... you gave to the point suggestion here.....i think even you are becoming gender biased these days.:(

(Guest)

Lawyer notice would be a wrong step. Dont initiate any legal proceedings and get trapped into legal mess.

Send some elder to their place and have a disco. or send a letter asking her to come back.

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     12 March 2013

file rcr u/s 9 of HMA

NAIM SIDDIQUI (not working)     12 March 2013

send her a notice of 10 days return back if she deny so file the divorce case.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ankit Gupta

I got married in Nov 2011. I married to a girl, I knew from 5 years. However it was not a love marriage, but it was decided mutually among us. Our parents agreed at once. Everything happened perfect.

But there was lots of quarrels among us. Now my wife is not living with me since May2012. I have personally tried for reconcilliation atleast 10 times. But she is not ready even to talk. Her parents say ki, humne abhi kuch socha nahi hai.

Infact I was ready to agree on all her terms and conditions.

Then, We told her for mutual divorce. She s not agreed to this as well. I approached Dr. Kiran Bedi's NGO Family Counselling center Navjyoti as well. But she refused to even talk to counseller. 

Now she's not ready for anything. No reconcilliation, no divorce, no counselling, not even for meeting of our elders. Please advise how to go further Now. 

I love my wife alot. I want her back, but if she's not ready, I am ready for divorce even.

Love should be reciprocated or else it does not have any value!

I suppose you have filed for divorce already.  Time and tide wait for none

Ankit Gupta (Agent)     12 March 2013

Thank you everyone for the responses.

I have got prepared a legal notice. As soon as I am back to Delhi, I will be serving it to her. And will update here very soon.

Ankit Gupta (Agent)     20 March 2013

Hey Guys,

I would like to inform you all that this Monday I have filed a case in the court u/s 9 of HMA.

I will keep updating and keep looking for your further advise.

Thanks again to all of you for your support.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register