Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Honney_1234 (HR)     30 April 2017

Divorce decree

Hi, 

I am unable to take decision for filing of divorce. 

History 

I am a lady married in the year 2006 in the state of Odisha with traditional value. After marrigae, i observed that, my husband was not intereted for marriage life, only his intention for S*X. There is noting like love, caring etc. And after wards came to know that he having one girl friend and wished to marry her, thatwhy might be he was not intereted to considered me as a wife. Anyway i left him and as well as state of odisha in the year 2007 and shifted to chatishgarh state to do job and survive.There i stayed for 6 years. And currently staying in mumbai for last 4 year and doing job. We dont have any legal separation. Nobody was filed divorce decree in court.  

Now i wish to marry and again plan for settle in my life. Thatwhy last month, i consulted with a advocate in odisha to speak with my huband and make him agree for mutual divorce. I clearly told him there is no alimony from my side. But my husband is denying for divorce as he is saying that he is fear to come to court. Also saying do want to involve in this.   

So my question are - 

1. Where should i file divorce petition.. mumbai or odisha..Odisha is my native place but staying in mumbai for last 4 years.

2. I dont have any proof of marriage - Is it possible to file divorce ?

3. I came to know he married after 3 years of physical separation with me,but no proof with me. So i wish to file additional case for crimial...

Please suggest,,,  

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     01 May 2017

Mam, 

Go for divorce in Mumbai, its anytime better. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     01 May 2017

Court divorce procedure will take long time. In the process you will loose all the proposals if any. What your husband doing now, he also needed to get married. Pl give details by email for proper procedure.

Honney_1234 (HR)     02 May 2017

Hi, 

My x-huband is playing game with me. He is not coming for putting signature in MCD petition, giving some excuse and post ponding the days.. what shoud i do. I want MCD divorce without any alimony, but that also unable to do..

I dont have any documents like, marriage invitation card, marriage pic etc. as marriage has past 10 years ago.. 

I am planning for file petition for divorce, is it possible to proceed without marriage proof??. If not, Can court order to local police for investigation???

please help me..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register