LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivashakti   03 August 2015

Divorce case pending 8 years

Hi, divorce case pending for 8 years in chennai court . ..Wife didn't attend for many hearing so the case was put in exparte last month .But now receiving letter from family court to attend on so and so date else case will be exparte ..this shows as though I am not attending the case .. I know wife parents are influential.. And her main intention is to cause me more harm by dragging as she doesn't agree for mutual consent and when case was pending she was absent .. I am fed please guide me on how can I close this case fast .. I trust the law and being patiently waiting for justice ..

Learning

5 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     04 August 2015

It may drag on for 80 years.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     04 August 2015

It may drag on for 80 years.

(Guest)

No use waiting. Simply go for someone else, how many years you will live? 200? EIther go back tol old devil or find new devil, 8 years is long time, you should by now have understood, you wont get justice in court, simply years will get wasted.  Either kiss your EGO goodbye and go back to your wife, or findsomeone else and live life, whatever is left.  Either ways hurry, clock is ticking.

Shivashakti   04 August 2015

question is on how can they send exparte when I am being attending all session

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     09 August 2015

You should verify the court records then you can find the reason.Your advocate may be misleading you.And he could have colluded with opposite party.So you pl.go to the court and find out the reason and take further action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register