LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh   21 August 2017

Divorce case number not knowing

Hi, My name is Dinesh. I have my divorce case going in tambaram court having no HMOP 304 / 2016 as given by my advocate. I now not able to check the status of this case through online in ecourt. putting one number before and after  its shown the case details. but i am not getting. i want to know if my advocate is bluffing or not. please help me in finding the correct case number. 

Learning

6 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     21 August 2017

You should attend at least one hearing in court to know the real situation.

Dinesh   21 August 2017

I have went to court 6 times. even opposite party also came. but its not showing the status. case HMOP 304 / 2016

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     21 August 2017

Sir, 

Take the certified copy of the order sheet and be cautious of your case ... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     21 August 2017

It is verty easy to blame the lawyer. Why you are vigilent and keep eye on progress of case? Information available on NET is not reliable so check the status fron court record. 

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     21 August 2017

District Court websites may sometimes miss case status altoether or worse, give a wrong status. If you have attended Court proceedings yourself, you'd know enough that a case does exist! I'd suggest you ask your lawyer for certified copies of orders for each hearing....

By the way, if your advocate's name is S. Azhagesan, A. Regan, S. Nandakumar there is such a case at Tambaram District Court .... search party name 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2017

You have been properly advised.

Preferably attend court and get certified copies..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register