LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur   14 February 2017

Divorce case and property issue

My uncle decided to give divorce his wife after just reaching to his retirement age in spite of her spouse's quarrelsome nature just for sake of their kids job.he was too upset when he left his own purchased house during his central government job in 1992 without taking single penny from anyone. Now his case has been running since 2004 to till date i am writing this question. Lawyer of both parties want separation as counsel of family court is pressuring on this part seeing my aunt's age. My uncle is living with their young son based in gorakhpur as elder son is living in Mumbai with his wife. Neither elder nor younger want to stay with their mom in his father' owned house. Now my question is, lawyer of my aunt is forcing to my uncle to allow her client to stay in same house till she is alive but uncle wants to sell that property and ready to give her share 1/4 as there are two sons who must get their share in same property, as he believes but aunt is not readying. Please advise me so that i can guide my uncle to get his property back for selling as in his absence there is some possibilities of unauthorized possession by anyone. One more thing uncle is agreeing to pay rent of any house + monthly compensation decided by court. Please advise me. Thanks for reading this question and answering me in advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register