Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce case

Hello experts,

Just to enquire to know about the formalities of a divorce case process. husband and wife are living in the Middle East since 1993. married in 1997 under church marriage and wife worked in the Gulf until 2007 as staff nurse. Since 2008 onwards she is staying as a house wife with the husband in Gulf. Got 4 kids – 3 boys and 1 girl – 2 of the boys are grown in their teenage and two are aged in between 1.5 years to 8 years. Things are not going on well with both parties since 1997 and worse than before. Grown up kids are in favor of father as the father is quite understanding and adjustable person. Wife got tendency for suicidal attempts for simple arguments since 1997. She says there is nothing wrong with her and everything is hubby’s fault and he is mental

History: She has brought 2 lakhs as dowry and plus gold in 1997. Gold is in her possession under a bank locker. Bought 2 plots – in 2004 under joint names and in 2008 in wife’s name. In 2007 total money made by both was around 34 lakhs, 22 out of 34 L were withdrawn to buy a house, which was sold for 35 Lakhs. 17 Lakhs spent to purchase a new land under her name and remaining was kept under a Fixed Deposits. Built a house under the plot in her name for almost 1.1 Cr in during 2013-2015 plus Fixed deposits of 1.8+ Cr with gold, insurance schemes, monthly contribution towards kids future, etc. So my question is if wife goes for a divorce, what consequences are going to be the divorce process. Also there is a verdict made by the High Court of Kerala that if the money is generated by the husband, wife can be treated as only a custodian during his absence. Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Dear sir,

Thanks for the reply. I am not at all after the property.. however.. whatever i have is going to be divided by 6 as the kids are eligible to get a share as well.  

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register