LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Totally Depressed (Cashier)     30 March 2015

Divorce by mutualy content

before six months i got married. From the first day of marriage I observed that she has no interst to stay peacefully with my family. Though my job was transferable and during that period she was with me and tried to isolate me in any ways means. she is working women and i have evidence that she may be engaged with another man. also neibours seen him.

Now I came to my native place and doing my service from my home. but she is disagree to stay with me. In this situation Can I file RCR ?

i have complaint nearest police station about her threating behaviour and cruelty.

Secondly, after getting summan from the court if she wants to come back, I am anticipating that she must have some intension to alleaged falsely on my parents and file 498a against us.

So at this stage , what should I do to save my family? Please advise me...

Learning

3 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     30 March 2015

1. Your marriage is in nascent stage. If she is not staying with you at your native place and is working some where else then you can file petition for R.C.R.  and if she does not appear before the court you can have the trial conducted as ex-partee and then after the decree is awarded and executed upon her and if she does not cohabit with you even after one year then you can file petition for divorce.

2. Your doubts of her infidelity need corroborative  evidence and if you get them then there would be no need to file R.C.R. but let her stay separately  and then after completion of one year of marriage you can file petition for divorce on ground that she has been having s*xual relationship with another male but for that too you need to collect cogent evidences. You can hire a detective agency and they may get her movements under surveillance and may be can also get videos of her actual s*xual encounters with such other male.

3. If need be and you feel to have formal legal views for to resolve your issue you may opt to have private legal consultation with this lawyer provided that you are willing and agree to pay a moderate sum of Rs.350.00 as remuneration for such purpose. You can have my contact details by clicking my name shown in the L.H.S. margin of this reply format. Personal Messages will not be entertained.

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     30 March 2015

After reading I think ur r interested in divorce. As per ur statement ur wife is interested in someone else not in u. In such better u talk with ur wife and take mutual consent divorce

Totally Depressed (Cashier)     31 March 2015

she want to stay me with in rented house where we working but not my native place. i m not leaving my parents and now doing up-down  by bike from my native place.

trying to distance me from my parents by not letting me meet my parents

lot of arguments and unnecessary quarrels

she is very very short tempered and antonym

never lets me focus at my work, And finally do fight with me in night. Neighours also knew this.

she is not agree to leave her job, and not to stay with me in my native place.

evidence of her affair listen from our neibour who can see and tell by her to them. also i have audio about her affair.

so what can i do? please suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register