LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radha (na)     13 July 2012

Divorce and property

Dear experts pls suggest My husband harassed me for two years..he had hit me badly recently afterwhich I had to leave our jointly owned flat and staying with my parents. The flat was in both of our names and both of us are also co borrowers for the home loan I have following queries 1.bothof us are not paying emis..so chances are that the bank will ask for possession ,how can I safeguard my right in the property,will the bank give me my share after loan recovery .what should be done to make sure my husband doesnt misuse the involvmemt of bank. 2.i have filed for divorce but my lawyer has not included anything about the said flat in the petition.is it alright will the judge consider this automatically while deciding settle ment and alimony. 3.what if my husband sells off items in the house which were bought by me as I was working,what is the procedure to take things back before the bank takes posesion and sells the flat 4.if both me and husband give aproval to bank to take posesion will the whole process come under sarfaesi act Pls suggest Radha

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
The woman like u are not to be advised, take ur own desigion, as u taken already. There are more ways available for u to harash the husband.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register