Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (MANAGER)     23 February 2015

Divorce and domestic violence act

Respected Experts,

I need your expert guidance for the following hence sharing a brief summary in bullet points..got married in Feb-2012 an arranged match via online matrimonal portal

1) Wife went to Nashik, Maharashtra on the pretext of meeting her ailing grandmother  on 30th Jan, 2014 and therefter never returned to Mumbai to my house. Her demands were settle in Nashik and leave my parents

2) Over next 1 month spent convicing her to come back along with baby son who is 1 year old..refuses to come back..her mother and Mama starts threatning me and my parents of dire consequences if I am not willing to settle in nashik..NC filed against her mother and Mama in local police station in Mumbai for threats and verbal abuse in May-14

3) In June-14 sent her notice via my lawyer to come back and join matrimonal home again but she did not returned and infact sent a false notice after my first notice accusing me and my parents of dowry and domestic allegations

4) My lawyer replied to her notice and answered all her baseless allegations and asked the reason why she was quite for such a longtime if she was indeed subjected to harrassments..there was no reply for this notice from her and her family. Even in this notice we told her to resume to matrimonal ties or a divorce will be filed 

5) Finally after waiting for a 2 months finally in August-14 we filled a divorce in Mumbai court..the Mumbai court finally issued her summons and aksed her to report to Mumbai court...she been a wicked lady filled a false dowry harrasment case against me and my parents in nashik court in Feb-15 after she recieved the Mumbai court summons

Experts my question is

1) Please tell me how to transfer this false case from Nashik to Mumbai court..her case in Nashik is still in verification stage.

2) My chances of getting a divorce since she virtually has no proofs that we have harrased her since in princpal the harrassment never occured at all.

3) Experts please guide what needs to be done next

Thanks and Regards,

Ashish

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register