LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

oxy (mba)     15 January 2016

Divorce advice

i was married 4 years back.. and seperated 2 years back....and i have a  son of 3 years old.

she was never with me since day 1 .. hardly she stayed with me for 30 days... i am asking her give me divorce she is not giving what can be done..

every week she go to different court and file a new complain 

she filed against me in 4 police station.. no one took the action against me because i was right.. then she filed mainatance and rcr .. she calimed 1 lakh a month ..court gave a jurdgement of 5000 on based on it returns and bank statement.. she filed dvc and mainatance again.. in different court..

today i received another complain from different court. on my name and my parents... is there any solution ..advice please

i filed divorce 1 year back.. she never accepted the summons from court..

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     15 January 2016

Keep moving for divorce case by seeking ex-parte proceedings against her after Newspaper publication of court notice if she is avoiding it.

The maintenance is already fixed for her by one court and other court will follow that order and may not alter it.

Best of Luck this all I can say for you.

how many days after paper publication court will grant x party ??

vaibhav   15 January 2016

Opinion given by Mrs.Renuka shows how our judiciary works ....

lol.. its all about money :P every where.. i decided to spend.. i did not took a penny from her as dowry..  i prefer to donate to court that money ..

she asked 1 cr ..where i did not took a penny.. i was totally against dowry.. now i realised why every one take dowry and why every one is so commercial now a days... i was ready to pay her 10 lakhs.. i gonna fight now

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register