LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muralidhar (Employee)     30 April 2009

Divorce Procedure and Need lawer in Tamilnadu

After all her and her parent harrasment, amount has been fixed to apply mutual divorce. Now I want to know the procedure to file the divorce and I want to pay the money through court only and its procedure and how many months will take to get divorce. I need good lawer to file the case in erode but the lawer should be in salem as I dont have faith on lawers in erode as they may mingle with opponent lawer. Please help me. and how to find if they inject any papers without my knoweldge like putting any case against me while filing the divorce.

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     30 April 2009

When both of u and parents of ur wife has agreed for mutual divorce, if u r hindu then u will have to file a consent divorce petition u/s13(b) of hindu marriage act. But 6 months u will have to wait because there is a one step of reconciliation, if it is failed then divorce will be granted to u.

In our court even court is not waiting for the reconcilication period, it passes the orders in the Lok Adalat and everything will be settled there only.

So u file a consent petition and referred it to lok adalat whatever u want to pay  u pay it at the time settlement in the lok adalat and get it recorded in the order sheet.

U will get the tamilandu advocates name in this club and website.

a.manoharan (Advocate 94431 45884 advocatemanoharan@gmail.com)     10 May 2009

Dear Sir,

I can help you to file Petition under Mututal Consent , only if already both husband and wife decided  to   file the said petition . You need not worry about all other problems . It can be done in faithful manner .Only one thing I want to know that for filing this petition in Erode, your marriage must have been solemnized at or both of you would have lastly resided in Erode. Please send reply my e-mail address . advocatemanoharan@gmail.com. My Address is 

A.MANOHARAN B.COM., LL.B., ADVOCATE, 194, KATCHERY ROAD, VIRUDHUNAGAR.

CELL: 9443145884

Rajkumar (Junior Lawyer)     21 March 2011

Originally posted by :adv. rajeev ( rajoo )
" When both of u and parents of ur wife has agreed for mutual divorce, if u r hindu then u will have to file a consent divorce petition u/s13(b) of hindu marriage act. But 6 months u will have to wait because there is a one step of reconciliation, if it is failed then divorce will be granted to u.
In our court even court is not waiting for the reconcilication period, it passes the orders in the Lok Adalat and everything will be settled there only.
So u file a consent petition and referred it to lok adalat whatever u want to pay u pay it at the time settlement in the lok adalat and get it recorded in the order sheet.
U will get the tamilandu advocates name in this club and website.
"

M Selvasekaran (SK)     11 September 2013

Hai Sir,

I am M.Selvasekaran a central Government Employee working in orissa . My wife has complaint against me , Parents , Sister & brother in Laws for False Dowry & Harassment case on May & we have compromised on police a Station by lawyers ( But My lawyer has cheated Me by playing Double Game For Supporting the opposite party ) They told to pay Rs 3500 /- per month to my wife , at that situation because of Compelsion of Adv & Black mails of Police & In Laws I accept that Because Me , Dad & Brother in Law are Central Government employee, , She doesn't agree to come.  I want to Divorce  Please Help me & give advice , I am a native of Thoothukudi, I want agood Family Advocate s from Thoothukudi.

jayaseelan (jubail)     12 January 2014

Dear sir 

iam jayaseelan iam working in saudi arabia last two years and i had marriage on 2010 

my marriage life is not satisfy with my wife and she not willing to share the s*xual feel with me but i hope she basically she have no interest in family life. i consult an psychologist with my wife one time he say as per one time investigation also say she not interest in the s*xual and family life

i wait for three year, and i lived with her in saudi arabia one year but nothing change so iam decide to get divorce.

but now me and my wife not live together i left her in her parents home.and their parents also not cooperating   to convince her to make understand. 

plz help me how get divorce from my wife and i want to know  what is the procedure to apple case in court from my side without going to india what is the paper need any attestation 

kindly help me what is the procedure to apply divorce 

mail :tmjjai@gmail.com 

thanks 

jayaseelan

RameshVarma (Business)     24 July 2015

Hi,

I would like to know some details about divorce. Its for my friend. My friend got married and his wife is not willing to live with my friend and My friend's wife and her father are lawyers. My friend family is normal middle class family. so they are treating his family like a slave. That girl is not interested to live with him and also she is in her home only from the beginning. Initially when my friends parents and relatives went to talk with them, they agreed like their daughter is not interested in family we will legally apply for divorce. Later they did not take any steps. when my friends parents called them, they did not respond. so my friends parents approached a advocate and sent a notice. Afterr seeing that notice that girls father called and threatened him to withdraw the case. After two days again he called and asking , you withdraw a case and i will apply for divorce from my end and for that they are asking my friends photo and passport photocopy. I dont know what they are trying to do. Is that all required to apply for divorce? Why can't my friend proceed with the notice which already sent? Please help me to understand.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register