Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am facing very bad situations because of my wife...please let me know how to the procedure to apply for divorce and make my wife leave smoothly without any outer disturbances professionalistically through court.

She is a very stubborn woman and even after trying many ways to change her, she is not.

How to go for a divorce and without getting myself and my mother etc not into trouble....because my wife threatens me that she will approach police station and tell against me and put up a case.

Thank you

Learning

8 Replies

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 February 2013

Dear Sir,

You will have to be very careful in handling matrimonial disputes. Better to settle the matter before it reaches police station. Once it reaches the Police Station, then you will have to face a lot of troubles in your personal life. Kindly seek for the help of elders to resolve this problem before seeking for legal advice. Legal advice is rendered mostly on suspicion and on probability to adopt some  precautionary measures. The same may lead to divorce but may not help a happy matrimonial life.Unless litigation is thrust in your life, don't ever think of coming to the Court of law. You will realize a fact that securing justice through legal means within the existing Justice Delivery System of India is a costly attempt for the common man.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     20 February 2013

You cannot predict what she might do in terms of false litigation but what you can do is to be careful...

Keep a record of evidences showing her misconduct in relation to the matrinmonial knot...You have cruelty as a ground for Divorce, do not drop a hint that you can do it...You may choose live with your wife at a seperate residence for a while...

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

rajiv_lodha (zz)     20 February 2013

1st tryur level best to adjust with her, remember these relationships demand very much patience & sacrifice.

If not possible to pull along, talk out ur heart with her & find ways of MUTUAL ADJUSTMENT OR MUTUAL DIVORCE. U may try marriage councelling also

If fails, involve her parents & elders to achieve the same

Last of all, be prepared for a long & frustrating battle ahead......its not easy to get contested divorce in India

(Guest)

Actually, we approached her parents. I called her parents to my house and explained what her daughter is doing and I also asked that I will stay in their house and they can observe my behavior and how her daughter is harrassing me.  Just in front me they scolded their daughter, but indirectly the same thing got repeated from her.  More than 3 times, my parents and their parents and other elders sat and told what is happening, but she only remains calm for 15 to 20 days, but after that again she starts her harassment. And her parents are also of third class section and her father does not think in a broader way that her daughter is wrong.  After one daughter, now her most important demand is that she wants to get pregnant.  I will quote an example for her harassment.  I got severe cold and fever, suffered for at least 1 week taking medicines. On the last day of that week, she woke in the morning and started shouting that i am not sleeping with her.  Now, please tell me how a person immediately with fever can involve in s*x. Harassment goes in this manner.  her plan is that when she gets pregnant, she has a hold on me keeping a baby in her stomach.  Even I changed my attitude by being very friendly towards her, but she keeps calm for 1 or 2 days and again she starts the same thing. This is what happens.

Now, what my request is.....please let me know how i can be safe for a period of 6 to 8 months and in the meanwhile i will prepare every documentation of her cruelty, money, and a safe place where i am not found for her...

please suggest me..

this is only 1% of my story...actually there are many things to speak....

(Guest)

Excuse me...anybody please reply to the above post...

(Guest)

Johnny Fontane: [discussing his problems] I don't know what to do, Godfather. My voice is weak, it's weak. Anyway, if I had this part in the picture, it puts me right back on top, you know. But this... this man out there. He won't give it to me, the head of the studio.
Don Corleone: What's his name?
Don Corleone: Woltz. He said there's no chance, no chance...
[Meanwhile, Hagen finds Sonny and summons him]
Johnny Fontane: A month ago he bought the rights to this book, a best seller. The main character is a guy just like me. I wouldn't even have to act, just be myself. Oh, Godfather, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do...
[All of a sudden, Don Corleone rises from his chair and gives Fontane a savage shake]
Don Corleone: YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!
[gives a quick slap to Fontane]
Don Corleone: What's the matter with you? Is this what you've become, a Hollywood finocchio who cries like a woman? "Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous!
[the Don's unexpected mimicry makes Hagen and even Fontane laugh; around this time Sonny comes in]
Don Corleone: Tell me, do you spend time with your family?
Johnny Fontane: Sure I do.
Don Corleone: Good. Because a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

Courtesy: God Father

(Guest)

Bro baabuuu...

annai simple ga oka vishyum chebuta...koddiga dhairyam ga undu...neeku boldanta ground undi aame cruelty prove cheyaneeki enduku tension padataav...

konni video cams koni intlo install cheyyi, mothum record cheyyi, nee peru meeda unna assets anni transfer cheyyi...nee parents ni ninnu disown chesukomanu vallu vere chota untunnara? pregnecy rakunda precautions teesuko...porapatuna kaani conceive ayyindi anuko inka nuvvu gone anamata...emina dowry ichaara? oka vela isthe account open chesi thanaki teliyakunda thana peruna open chesi, aa money deposit chesi unchu...thanaki sambandinchina jewellery unte neat ga joint account lo pettinchu...inkedaina kavalste cheppu matladadaam...

tension kaiko le rahan hain, cool undu em kaadu

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     04 June 2013

Babu2013-14 : Good morning Sir
Babu2013-14 : Could you please help me, I have an issue
You : yes?
Babu2013-14 : CASE IN BRIEF: Actually, this is a divorce case between my father and mother. 
You : what happened to your wife dispute with you??
Babu2013-14 : This is not my case sir...
Babu2013-14 : between my mother and father...
You : usaid "I am facing very bad situations because of my wife...please let me know how to the procedure to apply for divorce and make my wife leave smoothly without any outer disturbances professionalistically through court. She is a very stubborn woman and even after trying many ways to change her, she is not. How to go for a divorce and without getting myself and my mother etc not into trouble....because my wife threatens me that she will approach police station and tell against me and put up a case.
You : i refer this case,
Babu2013-14 : Oh no, sir, thats not mine
Babu2013-14 : Shall i explain here once again sir
You : it is from your profile before 3 months ; is it not you??
Babu2013-14 : Yes, sir, but we settled it through elders, sir...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register