LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh kumar   27 November 2018

Divorce

I got married on 25 nov. 2013 and on April 2014, I told my father in law to take her with him because of her inappropriate behavior of staying in my mother's house , On February 2016, she came back with her father and a male kid, issued on 28 November 2014. On 20 April 2016,she also manage to go to his father's home to attend her brother's marriage ceremony,held on 25 april 2016, without my consent. This all done by forcing me. After sending a signed application for mutual divorce ,to be signed by her, she came to my mother's home on 12 June 2016, with her Father. During durga puja in 2016, a conversation between her and her parents, was suddenly recorded in which her parents are misguiding her. Due to my long absentia of about six months at home, I told my father's in law to take her back and manage her next delivery. After issuing the second kid on 08 May 2017,she came back to my mother's home on 16 May 2018. She retained her inappropriate behavior during her living and also remain in contact and conversed with others by using four SIMs without my consent. Meanwhile she is also remain in contact with her parents by using my SIMs with my consent. On 18 November 2018,her Father asked me and my mother to manage a chance to her to appropriate behavior and suddenly on 24 November 2018, he came to my mother's home with some people and local police, and take away my wife and both the children,aged about 4 and 2 years, forcibly. . My mother is 62 years old and suffering from heartdiseases, bronchititis and sleep apnea
Does her such behavior is under mental cruelty and a divorce application will be filed on this ground.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     27 November 2018

Approach local advocate .

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 November 2018

Yes !!

The incidents stated by you do constitute cruelty, a ground for divorce.

Before filing case for divorce try to find out some amicable settlement.

Divorce is comparatively easy than to accommodate, adjust, reconcile, forgive and forget to save marriage institution. 

Just think again before jumping to decision for divorce !!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register