LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amitabha   16 June 2018

Divorce

Hi I am married for past 7 years and have a 4 year old son , I have filed a divorce against my husband on December 2017 , due to financial constraints and as I am new to the city of Hyderabad, I did not move out of the house. But post my divorce filing he has become more aggressive with verbal abuse and mental torture. 1. He is not willing to give me divorce. 2. Can I move out with my child to a separate house, what if my husband becomes aggressive. 3. Can I move out and stay with a single male friend.

Learning

2 Replies

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     16 June 2018

Mam, 

Separate house means you are living with your husband right now? If yes, then you should definitely look for other accommodation.

Mam, you have to fight the contested divorce and I would recommend you, once you left the home you should amend your Divorce petition by adding the latest cruelties which you suffered while living with him.

You can also file section 24 HMA application for the maintenance for your welfare, just by moving this application, you will get litigation expense as well.

No, you can not live with any male friend of yours, because it is illegal in the eyes of law (As it will come under Adultery)

If you need any help you can contact me.

Thanks,

Regards,

Aman Chawla

1 Like

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     16 June 2018

You have to take divorce before you start staying with single male friend. I thingk once your husband know about your friendship with another male he will give divorce.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register