LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

janvi   23 April 2017

Divorce

I have been asked for divorce from my husband ..I got married on 24th January 2017,15 days ago he has beat me n they are blamming me for taking keys of their doors.My husband don't want me in his life.I was at my father's home for 15 days now I have returned from there bit feeling suffocating here.I do love my husband terrible but now I'm really helpless

Learning

5 Replies

Rajiv kumar (abc)     23 April 2017

Legally, He can not ask divorce in the first year of marriage at all.

Why he is looking for the divorce, on which ground and so early? 

File RCR and domestic violence case ( if he has beaten you). Take a help of marriage counselor and get back to marital home. Get the help of mediator, society and elder family members.

marriedman   23 April 2017

I got married 2.5 years back... till now me and my wife did not have any s*xual relationship because she doesn't want to have s*x... now we r seperated for 1 year due to fight, the reason for fight is she wants to go for a job... and I wanted to get divorce... under wat condition can I file for divorce and how the rules is now under this condition... Im having a 5% knowledge under consummation law... can any one help me

Rajiv kumar (abc)     24 April 2017

dear marriedman, "WHO CAN NOT HELP HIMSELF , GOD ALSO DO NOT HELP HIM"

THE way you have explained the life, it sounds you are the impotent man.

A walk alone (-)     24 April 2017

Marriage survive when both love each other. No relationship can survive on sided. Better after one year of marriage go MCD and find someone else. Remember always love, who loves you . dnt waste your life on one side relationship

sai narayana   26 April 2017

Originally posted by : janvi
I have been asked for divorce from my husband ..I got married on 24th January 2017,15 days ago he has beat me n they are blamming me for taking keys of their doors.My husband don't want me in his life.I was at my father's home for 15 days now I have returned from there bit feeling suffocating here.I do love my husband terrible but now I'm really helpless

Your story seems little unrealistic. I am sorry for my open view.

Within few days of marriage he started beating, no reason was given by you.

The duration of marriage is short and that also saddling with harassment but you are saying still you loves him. It's the point which makes me suspicious.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register