LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shilpa   04 March 2016

Divorce

our mairraige has been 25 years old .Now my husband has filed an application for divorce 2 years back on grounds of cruelty.the case is going on in bandra family court.

But now judge has suddenly last week told me that he wants old case to be finish as this is 2013 case he wants it to be day to day basis as my child is in 10th ssc minor in my custody I wanted to have an adjournment for 15 days which the Judge has refused and wants it to be on a high spped judgement.

my lawyer tells me that Judge will not listen to him and he is help less.

also he says that I cannot ask for consillation for reinstitution of mairrage.

But another senior lawyer has advised me that I have to immediately go for change of Court otherwise I may be in deep problem.

I am confused does High court not interfere for a consillation for reinstitution of mairrage as in Ahmedbad my friend had got a very ggodrelief from Honarable high court.

Learning

4 Replies

Rajiv kumar (abc)     04 March 2016

your query is not clear please make specific questions in point

saravanan s (legal advisor)     04 March 2016

In that case file a transfer petition in high Court to transfer the case to some other family court ( taking account of jurisdiction) within the state

SuperHero (Manager)     05 March 2016

Originally posted by : Shilpa
our mairraige has been 25 years old .Now my husband has filed an application for divorce 2 years back on grounds of cruelty.the case is going on in bandra family court.

But now judge has suddenly last week told me that he wants old case to be finish as this is 2013 case he wants it to be day to day basis as my child is in 10th ssc minor in my custody I wanted to have an adjournment for 15 days which the Judge has refused and wants it to be on a high spped judgement.

my lawyer tells me that Judge will not listen to him and he is help less.

also he says that I cannot ask for consillation for reinstitution of mairrage.

But another senior lawyer has advised me that I have to immediately go for change of Court otherwise I may be in deep problem.

I am confused does High court not interfere for a consillation for reinstitution of mairrage as in Ahmedbad my friend had got a very ggodrelief from Honarable high court.

25 Years of Marriage.........aaaaaaa.. 

pankaj kapoor   05 March 2016

What your husband wrote in cruilty? What type of cruilty he faced?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register