Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sarabjit (agent)     23 November 2014

Divorce

respcted sir,

i had married in 2009.it was a love marriage.we had also given party after 20 days.my mom age is 70 years.as before marriage i was not earning a lot.even today also i am struggling.my wife is in job and because of her earning my house is running.i also give money to run home but not in large amount.i am also having a son about 2 yeras.but my wife want to run home according to her she dont respect my mom she always listen about her mom and do the things according to her.if i say anything to her she always blame my mom or my sister that whatever ur mom and sister teach u .u always do the thing like that .she dont want to live with my mom she hate her .because of  this i had send my mom several of time to punjab to my relatives.so that there should be  pease in my home.but she is not taking care of it.and because of her i cannot do work properly as she had giving me mental huressment .i am getting mad day by day.i want to give her divorce but i know she will put 489a on me and my family please tell me what to do.and which type of proof should i collect to save myself and my family.she can do anything to heart me.please please give me a right solution to me.

Learning

4 Replies

Karthikeyan (Manager)     23 November 2014

Really you want save your family and run anormal peacefull life. NOTE: You have a kid.. always you should think abt your son future. First talk to your wife and try to adjust with her feelings if itsreally valid. Second.. go to psylogist and get the advice, please take ur mother as well. Wishing you to have a peacefully family.

Karthikeyan (Manager)     23 November 2014

If you need more guidance send a private message to me with ur contact no. I will guide you.

SuperHero (Manager)     23 November 2014

Yours is a Love Marriage and you are setting a wrong example.

Your wife not respecting your Mother is bad. She is the bread winner and she wants to run family her own way.

There should be strong reasons for divorce.

What are your plans after divorce? What is the Kids Future...

Life is not easy. It is you who have to Manage things. Remember the good olden days.

Do your duty. Mother is always revered as God in Hindu religion.(Mattru Devo Bhava)

Also if you go to any Hindu Temple, There is Sita Ram and Radha Krishna. Meaning even Gods have given importance to Wife. And her name starts first and then the Husband name.

Try to convince her and see what she tells.

(Guest)

I am of the opinion that, when husbands are earning handsomely, the wife wont listen to husband, wont listen to mother in law.  When that is the case, when you are not earning properly and the bread winner of the family is your wife, why the hell will she listen to you and why the hell will she listen to orders from your mother?

You have too many disadvantages, and love marriage also yours is, biggest disadvantage, she knows all your weakness before marriage and now those have increased.

Its a proven fact that mother in law and daughter in law cannot live together.  Its like putting to lionesses in one bone/den.  They just keep quarrelling with each other to no end.

Very few adjust and go.  But the trend has been mostly of non-adjustment.

My advice to you is, dont keep complaining, your status is not good, its like that of Abhishake Bachan, your wife is Ashwhoreya.  She will always dominate you. That's the fact and you have to live with it or start earning more than your wife, make separate accommodation for wife and kids, make a separate accommodation for mother and sister.  See to it that both of them dont come in contact. They also happy, your wife also happy, you also happy.  Thats the only way out. 

Dont say that you are under mental harrassment, if your wife files few false criminal cases on you and your mom and sister, you will blood tears, not one day or two, but for years.  Think about it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register