Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumalatha (degree)     01 September 2014

Divorce

hello,

im 24yr old married 2yr back.my husband doesnot want to put up relation because his mother does like me(he says he married me becz his mother wanted him to marry someone) .he always wanted to leave me.my husband promised me he would help me pursuing my future education after marriage he is denying it.he wanted o escape out of it.he just left me in my maternity home and left india not informing about it.i tried to reach their parents asking about it.they didnt give me a clue their are not answering us so reckless.it has been an year he left me.i know how how much i try he is not gonna keep up this relation.i have decided to go for divorce alot elders tried to put up the relation but he doesnt listen or care about it.how should i approach?can i get any maintainence money from him?if yes how long would it take.

regards

Learning

3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 September 2014

before making legal action make your elders find the whereabouts of your husband through your in laws or any other middle men and discuss with him 

if it is not settled then go legally 

sumalatha (degree)     01 September 2014

i have done it sir.but they were so reckless not answering us.they were like do watever u wanted.they are making a big drama mess fighting among themselves as if nothing was in thier control and his son is not listening to them.iam thinking they are doing all these so that we come out of this voluntarly.

(Guest)

Dear author,

Your query is not clear according to what steps you have taken and what relief you asked via any pray so far.

If husband had absconded then file for divorce on the basis of cruelty alleging the facts of willfull desertion by husband. Pray for final alimony along with that. Let the procedure reach to ex parte if he doesn't responds.

Nothing will withstand to get your rights like asking a permanent separation with alimony along with your genuine streedhan, if any. 

Ps: maintenance and alimony is corelated with your education, job or pre experience, other sources of income, duration of marriage, chances of remarriagem any kid from wedlock etc.

ESIS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register