Dividation of property

respected sir. The matter is that my grandfather have only one son ie my father.my grandmother expired ten years ago.mygrandfather lives seperately on his own shop.one maid cooking food for him since last 10 years. I think they have some physical relation also.but no child from grandfather to her.i want to know whether she can file a suit for property after grandfather death or not. the property is self acquired and ancestral both. My grandfather is saying i will not give you a single peace of land. I will debarred you from my property. Can we file a suit in court against this. Plz tell me procedure


grandfather divides the house into two sons. But the original agreement papers are with one only.

Can we ask to make two original agreements and whats the procedure for that.

Please reply asap.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu