Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SRVNN (Engineer)     19 September 2018

Dispute of product development

Hello All,

I am looking for a suitable legal consulting for my issue I am facing with my developer company. We are a Bengaluru based startup company involved in software and electronic products developments for our clients. We have engaed with a development company XYZ is doing product developments for us. We give the design and the requirment to the developer company to design and develop the products for us. The XYZ company is not capable to complete and deliver our products as per our requirment. Now they are sending invoices and asking us to make the payment. They are creating trouble by blocking the devices they have already supplied to us. Now I want to get rid of this company and to continue my development activity with my own employees. I am seeking a legal support to continue my work without any interruption from XYZ company. Will provide more details on contact.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

SRVNN

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 September 2018

You can send a notice to the party for default of service and file a petition in the consumers forums. The Act enshrines the rights of the consumer such as right to safety, right to be informed, right to be heard, and right to choose, right to seek redressal and right to consumer education.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register