LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debjani (unemployed)     19 December 2016

Dispute in old car selling.

I had given an add in olx to sell my old car. one perso called and agreed to pay 2.8 lac for my car. few day latter he came and given 1 lac advance through cheque and I given my car to him with all papers. he told he will pay remaining amout my 2 month and will do the ownership change. all communication was in varbal( telephonic).

now after 1 month he called and told car is not good so he will not want to take it. I told ok you return it, but since you takn posetion and used for one month. I will deduct 50K and balance I will retun. but he is not ready to pay a sinle penny and thrthing he will not return the car until I pa full amount.

what legal action I can take? whether a police complain will be suffcient ? what shoud i complain. he is teling he will take ligal action againt me.

Learning

1 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     19 December 2016

Apart from a civil  suit for recovery  of money +interest+damages under/order 37 CPC  and  your car , which is  a summary suit, which would be disposed of expeditiously you can file cheating case aso  against that person u/s 420 IPC in  Police Station.If you appreciate thisanswr please give me all my profile likes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register