Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swayamrudra (Self)     21 January 2017

Dispute in marriage

Dear Experts

I have filed the Restitution of Conjugal Rights in the Family Court, and after receiving it my wife filed a case under DV Act at SDJM Court. Till now we both have not submitted our reply in the respective courts. We have 2 children & both are living with me & going to school. Now my family want to shift the residence & also the schooling to our native place which is 110km from the place where the RCR & DV Act case pending. After shifting the residence I have planned to withdraw the RCR & file Divorce in the District Court, which is at my native place. Should I communicate my wife regarding shifting the residence & also shifting the schooling? If Yes how should I communicate this. If I could not communicate such thing then what legal action she can take against me, which may cause problem to get the divorce.

Thanks for giving attention to my case.

Regards RP Mohanty

Learning

1 Replies

mahesh   21 January 2017

You need not communicate change of address to your wife.However after withdrawing restitution of conjugal rights your jurisdiction for filing divorce case in family court or district court will be your place of marriage or your permenant residence at time of marriage

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register