LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amol (NA)     03 January 2015

Dispute between 2 person for owning land

Dear Expert The Mr. and Mr.M sold me Land saying and there agreement In year 1998 between Mr.M owned land & Mr.R but land is not transferred on his Mr.R name because of naveen sharth(section 43 Land) on this land required sale permission which is lengthy Initially both the person signed document on Rs 100 stamp paper about sales deed and i started in processing of naveen sharth .(July 2011). During the process in the month of nov/DEc 2011 Mr.R saying his daughter marriage is there and he need money for her marriage .Due to continuous phone call i have given him 2.4 Lac amount and given me on Rs 100 stamp paper that now onward this land on my kabja ,both the party signed on document . In the process of removing naveen sharth I needed signature of Owner MR.M, I called to Mr,R he not responded me for at least 6 month or not helped me to take signature from Mr.M also he is in forest department trying to stop NOC and both people not ready to contact each other .Finally I went to Mr.M saying if balance amount is given he will sign the documents .so I taken registered power autonomy from Mr.M paying 70,000/ amount and balance 80,000. of boja which deducted from total amount . Due to dispute between Mr. and Mr.R finally I went to police station and make complaint .Police not registered FIR but on OC they had taken statement of all .it Is agreed both party will cooperate still sale permission come .but this parties are not cooperating .collector also asking to take NOC for sale permission from Mr.R I had given stamp paper signed buy him to collector but they refuses and asking affidavit copy and For doing this Mr.R asking unrealistic money instead of balance Rs.80000/. Police are saying this is civil case now . Questions are as following: 1) Can collector accept sale without sale permission so that future claim will not come in Naveen sharth land . 2) is affidavit is more stronger than Rs 100 Stamp paper NOC. 3 )How to prove there is dispute between R and M 4) Is it civil case 5) How to prove they are not cooperating and Trying to Stops NOC’s

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register