Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balu   26 May 2016

Dismissal of divorce case

Respected Sir,

There is a divorce case going on in the family court at salem, tamilnadu, filed by my husband.  Initially we were separated for around 6 months and he first applied for child visiting rights and then divorce case.  The case is ongoing in the court and the orders for the child visiting rights has been issues saying that he can visit the child once in a month at the convenience of the child who is only 3 years, but I have not received the order copy from the court for the same.  Now coming to the divorce case he did not turn up continously for the subsequent hearings and during the last hearing the judge said next time if he did not come the case will be dismissed.  Now the next hearing is on 30/5/2016 and I would like to know what all orders I have to collect from the court once the case is dismissed and what is the procedure for the same.

Regards

Balu

Learning

3 Replies

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     26 May 2016

Once case is dismissed, you need not go to court.  You can apply for certified copy of orders of dismissal of divorce petition if your lawyer does not give it to you.

A walk alone (-)     26 May 2016

Go court on date and find status of case if you can't go find status of case at ecourt website. If case get dismissed then ask your lawyer to apply for certified copy of orders of dismissal of divorce petition or you can your own apply

Balu   27 May 2016

Thanks a lot for the guidance, let me go in person to see what could be done

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register