LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer Bintori   09 July 2018

Disciplinary Proceedings

Effect of major punishment imposed on the basis of a report furnish by a retired officer whose name is not at all included in the Panel of Enquiry Officers prepared and published by the Government.

Learning

13 Replies

Sachin   09 July 2018

Sir i have suspended from my bank in last 25th may 18 due to fraud. I am scale 2 officer. I received suspension order as below..... He has allegedly committed fraud on the bank during his tenure as officer at regiinal office by allowing crediting of varoious amt of rs 87631/- in one fictitios ac, in the name of Payment of CSP Bills/ incentive during the period from 20.11.15 to 21.6.16 and later transferring the entire balance of this ac into the account of his own family member through neft. Whereas the alleged fraudulent acts on the part of staff are quite serious in nature warranting his immediate suspension from bank's service. Sir please advise me what should i do... 1. Yes sir i did it, due to Transfer frustation. And i acepted it in written. 2. I dont received anything else yet now,whenevr i tlk to office they told me,"be wait". 3. How much penality i will face..? 4. What is the possibility of my job.. 5. I want to resign my job... Tell me the process i have to folllow... Dear Sir, please advise me, i am 35 yrs old married guy and verry much distrb. I eas verry recongnise staff bt i dnt know why i did fraud... Im feeling very much guilt.

Sachin   09 July 2018

Sir i have suspended from my bank in last 25th may 18 due to fraud. I am scale 2 officer. I received suspension order as below..... He has allegedly committed fraud on the bank during his tenure as officer at regiinal office by allowing crediting of varoious amt of rs 87631/- in one fictitios ac, in the name of Payment of CSP Bills/ incentive during the period from 20.11.15 to 21.6.16 and later transferring the entire balance of this ac into the account of his own family member through neft. Whereas the alleged fraudulent acts on the part of staff are quite serious in nature warranting his immediate suspension from bank's service. Sir please advise me what should i do... 1. Yes sir i did it, due to Transfer frustation. And i acepted it in written. 2. I dont received anything else yet now,whenevr i tlk to office they told me,"be wait". 3. How much penality i will face..? 4. What is the possibility of my job.. 5. I want to resign my job... Tell me the process i have to folllow... Dear Sir, please advise me, i am 35 yrs old married guy and verry much distrb. I eas verry recongnise staff bt i dnt know why i did fraud... Im feeling very much guilt.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 July 2018

Never post such issues in the open forum with such minute details of dates and amounts.  You have well established Associations, have direct contact with them, and they can mediate and they may impose one or two increments cut and may permit you to continue the job, if your association is powerful.

Sachin   10 July 2018

How can i resign the organisation, when i am suspended.... Pls advise

Don't think that it is easy to resign and continue in some other posts, the shadow haunts.  Try to ignore the past as a bad dream.  Establish rapport to association, and let them convince management.  If your services are really good, they may exonerate you from the charges with minor punishment giving you the first chance. Make sincere efforts.   You have no attained maturity, it is very difficult to suppress facts.  Before they issue Charge sheet and order for inquiry, they may accept your resignation.   But, remember always contact through leaders only.

Sachin   10 July 2018

Sir, dismisal from job is also possible...?

Sachin   10 July 2018

Bt sir please tell me how can i resign from job coz this process take big time till then how can i survive my family....

Do not assume things, as everything is possible and it depends on the Disciplinary authority.  I know a clerk (backed up by the most powerful union) dismissed for shortage of Rs.32/- in dispatch (shortage of stamps).  In Banks, they are very serious about such frauds and they do not see whether amount is small or large, and  concludes that he can not be trusted with anymore.  First, stop arresting further actions through mediation. 

You are a Banker think practically, go to your Association HQ and request them to convince management with minor penalties.

Sachin   10 July 2018

Sir i accepted in writing..... Bt sir i want to resign. Please advise me how i do resign, so that mgmt accept my resignation for my future

Sachin   10 July 2018

Sir i accepted in writing..... Bt sir i want to resign. Please advise me how i do resign, so that mgmt accept my resignation for my future

Sachin   10 July 2018

Sir i accepted in writing in head office.... Bt sir i want to resign. Please advise me how i do resign, so that mgmt accept my resignation for my future

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 July 2018

Originally posted by : Sachin
Sir, dismisal from job is also possible...?

Not only possible but imminent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register