LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Asha (Legal)     10 March 2008

Diploma in patent law

Hi i am currently practising in Chandigarh High Court. Will anyone pl guide me if i should go for one year diploma course in patent law and which institution will be best in case correspondence course.  As i wanted to switch over to LPO field.

Learning

4 Replies

Guest (n/a)     11 March 2008

In Indiainstitutes like NLSIU (Bngalore), NALSAR (Hyderabad), IGNOU etc provide IPR diploma through distance educaion.

R.Chandrasekar (Lawyer)     21 March 2008

Anna University in Coimbatore is offering such diploma in IPR. Last date for application is 31.03.2008

ATULYA NATH (CEO)     03 June 2009

Asha if you are looking for a career in Patent & IPR and to work with LPOs, you will need to know of US, EU and Indian laws and processes. The only Institute which offer knowledge in US and Indian IP & Patent Laws and prepare for you a job at LPO is based at New Delhi. The name is GIIP (www.giipinfo.com). You should get in touch with them and if possible join there program

ATULYA NATH (CEO)     03 June 2009

The only Institute which offer knowledge in US and Indian IP & Patent Laws and prepare you for a career in field of IP is GIIP (www.giipinfo.com). GIIP is based at New Delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register