Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Diego stanga (Self employed)     10 March 2014

Dikri not executed by chs

Respected Sir/Madam,

First of all, I would like to thank all the respected lawyers for answering my previously asked queries. 

I am a resident living in a cooperative housing society. 9 years back my father fought a case with the society regarding FSI. Society lost and we got a Dikri in our favor regarding 60 sq.feet which the society has to give to us. Our second flat with which the 60sq.ft area should be added is not on anybdy name. We havent applied for share certificate. We just have the allotment letter with lesser area on it. The bill which they sent to our house is blank with no name on it. But the problem is that society dosn't want to give anything and after repeatedly questioning the societies managing committee are telling that they will put the discussion in the general body meeting. They do not want to do any settlement.

Now they are planning for redevelopment in our society  and ignoring our matter. They have appointed an Project Management Conslustant (PMC) also.

Please sir/madam tell me what to do. I know the execution procedure of a Dikri but can you tell me what to demand from the society as per my wishes.

Learning

2 Replies

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     11 March 2014

Dear Sir,

What do you want? Your query is not clear. If you have a Decree in your favour, why have you not got it executed till now? I am sure that you are aware of a limitation period for execution of a decree.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2014

Please consult your lawyer and file an execution petition immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register