LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     23 October 2015

Difficulties to live together

Dear All, A arrogant behavior by life partner and moral support by their relatives which lead to unrest in my life. I proposed to move away from present location to faraway place and I like to stop her relative intervention. Nothing is happen because of her rigidness. She start punishing me in all ways. ill-treatment,Disobedient  , very poor standard quality of foods serve to me and No intimation where she going and coming. I am suffering day by day and I don�t how I will get divorce. Eight month before

I have give vaikil notice stating that we shall move present location to some other location but she is 

not replied and ignored my notice.

Learning

7 Replies

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     23 October 2015

Hello Sir

By means of sending notice, you're inviting yourself legal troubles. If, you can go to some lawer to give legal notices, then remember, her window is wide open for legal actions against you.

As suggested by Reddi sir, you can very well go for Mutual Divorce BUT, before even thinking anything like that, pls take a moment out and do all the Humanly possible things to make her come back to you & pls do not take the help of the lawer's notice etc. Pls go in person, if you're not comfortable at her place, request her to come and discuss with you the things at some nearby CCD, sit there, put your points straight but politely. Understand the differences of opinions between you both and also discuss, what has to be done to close the differences, at least giving both of yourselves a chance to close it, before you're heading for divorce. If really you want, you can record the entire conversation  (Which might help you just in case if she files any allegations against you falsely.)

If this conversation doesnt help you, pls take a help of someone senior from both family and arrange a discussion in your place. Once again, coneversation must be recoreded this time.

Additionally, the same needs to be informed to the Local P.S. (where you both stayed together last) may be a GD would do.

If nothing of the above worked, finally send Lawyers notice and court summon (RCR), but be assured of getting charged under 498,406.

All the best... Sir, I'm sure, a good & calm talk/discussion would solve all these problems.

ajay (Manager)     23 October 2015

I am facing the same difficulties. To make the situations tough for me, my wife has decided to blackmail me by threatening me of comminting sucide. Few days, the tension was such that I had to call up police at my house to intervene. 

Nothing happened, rather an ASI from Delhi Police came to my house and started threatening me that I will put behind the bars. He even went to the extent of instigating my wife to write a false dowry complain against me.

I went to office later in the day. When I was office, I got a call from my landlord that she is leaving with my 3 year old daughter for her parents place. My landlady asked asked her to stay back and wait for me but she did not budge.

Few days later, her  father called up my father and threated him that he will put me behind bars using his contacts.

Not sure what should I Do. Please suggest/help.

Many Thanks,

ajay (Manager)     23 October 2015

I am facing the same difficulties. To make the situations tough for me, my wife has decided to blackmail me by threatening me of comminting sucide. Few days, the tension was such that I had to call up police at my house to intervene. 

Nothing happened, rather an ASI from Delhi Police came to my house and started threatening me that I will put behind the bars. He even went to the extent of instigating my wife to write a false dowry complain against me.

I went to office later in the day. When I was office, I got a call from my landlord that she is leaving with my 3 year old daughter for her parents place. My landlady asked asked her to stay back and wait for me but she did not budge.

Few days later, her  father called up my father and threated him that he will put me behind bars using his contacts.

Not sure what should I Do. Please suggest/help.

Many Thanks,

Hi Ajay Sir.

please post your problems in a seperate thread, here Prakash Sir, had posted his tensions to get relieved or some suggestions form legal point of view, pls do not put your problems here, pls post it in a seperate thread & get suggested.

There are many respectable lawyers and guides here who puts their views on post to post basis. Hence, suggestions to your problems might be completely different than the probblem posted by Prakash Sir.

Completely agree with Reddi Sir's comment

" Going behind bars is a certificate of honesty.    Be proud of it."

Sir, we men, mostly are afraid of this fact  & humiality of going behind the bars & all the fights, etc are just to resist these incidents. I believe, the day we start showing our fearlessness of going behind the bars and showing confidence upon this, the situation and scenario will change.

(Guest)

DAN DAM DASHA GUNAM

SuperHero (Manager)     23 October 2015

@ BKS Prakash - I am playing the part of a devil's advocate here in the name of your wife where you have mentioned she is arrogant.

1. I will not listen to your words nor to your pleads. What do you want to do? I am happy with what I am. You are the sufferer and looser. 

2. You are trying to cohabitat with me and I am not trying at all. I am rigid and I am like that only.

3. I won't cook nor clean the house, it is upto you. What can you do??? 

4. Laws favour me such as 498a , Domestic Violence, Maintenance and maintenance can be provided until I die, even though you get married after divorce.

5. What can you do? You silly billy fellow crying and weeping in dark nights and running to a lawyers office to send a notice to me.

6. I will not reply to your notice and even if I want to reply you have to pay money for that as I am not working, even if I am working, I will show that I am not working...

7. I listen to my relatives words but not you and they are more important to me. 

8. I don't care who you are and where you come from...

9. God bless you.

Reread the points above and introspect you will get an answer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register