Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roja   10 January 2016

Difficulties in fighting cheque bounce case

Dear Sir/Madam,

I invested my hard earned money of several years in a property and paid the advance to the seller when the agreements were signed through cheque.

After paying advance and then when the papers were scrutinized by my loan giving bank, it came to light that there were certain fraudulent documents and the property was not having correct titles.
When the seller was confronted, he gave us post dated cheques for returning the advacne we had paid. When I presented the cheque for clearning in my bank, it got bounced.

My lawyer asked me to file a cheque bounce case, while fighting this case i got admitted in a hospital due to ill health, my health reports and doctor's certificates were given to the lawyer who presented the same to the court. even then the case was dismissed because i was not present when required.

My lawyer again made me file a criminal revision petition (CR.pc), after fighting this case for few months again this case got dismissed saying that the order of previous case amounts to acquittal and the plea for revision can not be sustained.

Lawyer now tells that we have to file a appeal in high court. I am running out of funds and very depressed because all my savings, energy, time, dream have been shattered.

My lawyer also haresses me for more money and i sometimes feel that my lawyer has mixed with the opposite party to cheat me. I dont have contact of any influencial person to help me in this matter.

Request you to advise me on what i have to do next to recover my money.

Thanking you in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 January 2016

You can also file money recovery suit in civil courts.approach legal aid society in major courts. Legal aid socieity works in high courts also. They will help you without much fee. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     11 January 2016

You have to change your lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register