LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumarsourabh   23 January 2015

Difference in name in 10th and 12th marksheet

I have different names in 10th(ICSE) and 12th(CBSE) marks sheet. There is just a difference of 'o' and 'a' in my name. For which I even got a affidavit stating that both the names is of same person.

I can't get my 12th certificate out from my college so as to submit it to CBSE office to get name correction because of time problem and college rules. Now I have a campus placement coming. I just wanted to know is it alright to have this small difference in name? and if not then is an affidavit is enough to solve the problem at-least temporarily?

Learning

2 Replies

puneet kumar (auditor)     25 January 2015

If you are talking about government job then affidavite is enough. As same problem is with me also and I gave affidavite while joining in central govt job which was enough. But not sure abt private companies rule.. Regards Puneet sehrawat

puneet kumar (auditor)     25 January 2015

If you are talking about government job then affidavite is enough. As same problem is with me also and I gave affidavite while joining in central govt job which was enough. But not sure abt private companies rule.. Regards Puneet sehrawat

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register