LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JATINDER SINGH (NONE)     06 November 2013

Die in harness

First of all thanks for your kind assistance to my case. Further more i brief my case in shortcut. After death of my father on 4th January 2010 while on duty in goverment quarter i represent my self to Power Grid Corporation (I) Ltd a PSU of Goverment of India. They send me rejection letter in April 2010 and states that there is no provision in company policy there is only provision for consideration death due to accident only on duty.

How can authority measure the poorness of deceased dependent i mean to say is they include the deceased Provident fund,Gratuity,Leave encashment,arrears of pay revise and other payments like death relief scheme  money or any thing else that deceased dependent earning from private job which is less then 6000 per month and that is also not secured job. I have no pension from directly power grid but a Rs.4146/per month under self contributory pension scheme from LIC and powergrid. And for that my fatherhad contributed in his whole service deduction in salary slip per month. Furhter more i have no medical facilities for my grand father who was dependent upon my father.

While on the other hand the same case happened to another employee in 2003 in same organisation at Jammu. They also refused the compassionate appointment to deceased son at that time just like me. But that deceased employee son filed case in local civil court and win later on he also win high court of Jammu & kashmir in 2011 single bench. On 6th march 2013 he also win DB of J&K high court with binding decision. On 9th may 2013 he also win his case on first hearing in H'ble Supreme court SLP and court direct the J&K DB decision was on facts hence Union of India appeal dismissed. Now in September 2013 the guy whose name is Rahul Dogra S/o Late Sh. Bodh Raj gets appointment in Power Grid at Jammu as a clerk as per court orders. So can you please guide me can i also eligible or gets benefit if i make such judgment as a ground and put my case in H'ble court. Because my father is widower since his death i am only son to him as well as nominee and i have 4500 per month income which is not sufficient in this price hike time. More over my grand father also depends upon me after death of  my father.  At the time of death my age was 26 years 7 months. Kindly suggest and advice me. I as well my family shall be thankful to your kindness.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 November 2013

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Compassionate-appointment-91539.asp#.UnqTAifQzmk

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register