Dfamaion suit


I filed a defamation suit on a govt officer in district court through a legal practioner,bsed on the Derogatory remarks made by that officer on my personal life in an RTI reply to my application sought  for certain information under RTI. the officer also made the copies of RTI reply given by him available to many persons in the area through his feild staff. this caused me defame in my area damaging my personal life. .now the problem is the District judge returned the suit citing section 23 of RTI Act that it can not be entertioned by any court these kind of RTI statements.

i seek legal help like any earlier related judgments, legal documents or supporting material to my case so that it can be admitted by court .other wise all my efforts go in vain including court fee which already paid .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu