Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kg   20 March 2018

Deviation in undertaking given in civil court

Sirs / Mams

I have given undertaking in Suit in Civil Court that I will pay “Rs.X” amount to Plaintiff on 02-04-2018 otherwise I will register the conditional Sale Agreement already made and executed by me in favour of the Plaintiff and on that basis the aforesaid Suit was withdrawn

But I find it difficult to pay the same amount on 02-04-2018 and it may take further 60 days and that to I can pay the same in two equal installments however my honesty is that I am ready to continue with the same conditional sale agreement already executed in favour of Plaintiff and I am ready to further admit that that even if anyone out of future two installments is returned unpaid then also I will register the same Sale-Agreement in favour of the Plaintiff because I am confident of reapying the same in two equal installments

I tried to persuade the Plaintiff to agree with my above offer and not only this but I offered 10% surplus amount to Plaintiff for 2-3 months but the Plaintiff refused

Kindly guide how to do that

HARIOM

Learning

4 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     20 March 2018

This your personal deal no legality involved in this. If you're not reaching out for any agreement better resolve it by litigation.

Kg   20 March 2018

But sir Vijat raj

the problem is that on my undertking the Civil Judge allowed withdrawal of the Suit filed by Plainitff

Hence gide some legal way to tale permission of Court to take some installments

regard

HARIOM

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 March 2018

You can benefit from the above post.

Approach your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters having successful track record ………and worth his/her salt…for further action.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     26 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register