LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Despute land sold

We have sold out a dispute land which was purchased in my mothers name 30 years back.  We have the clear EC in hand  from the date of purchase - to -at the time of transaction. Now the Buyer is asking to return their money by canceling the transaction as the Land does not belongs to us. Now even I may return the money, will the cancellation of the trancaction will affect the goodwill of the land at my point of view ?  or Can I proceed with the cancellation? Will there be a time restriction for a certain period of time to cancel the transation in Andhra Pradesh Registeration dept? or can do cancellation any time??  

Please suggest your Ideas and solutions.

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 March 2013

no such contract can be cancelled unilaterally by one party, unless such a right has been reserved in the contract itself."

Though a registering authority cannot hold a roving inquiry to ascertain the validity of the document presented for registration, he need not blindly register documents as such a practice would defeat public interest,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register