LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

parigoel   09 May 2019

Denying relieving letter. bond paid and notice served

I was working in one of the Top IT Service based MNC since July, 18. I submitted resignation after 8 months and served the notice period of 1 month as mentioned on the offer/appointment letter. I also paid the bond amount that was speculated on my offer letter. 
I served all the formalities and 1 month notice period. There was no mention that the relieving letter won't be provided as I am leaving on my probation period. My HR approached only on the last day and told me that we don't provide any letter if you leave in probation period come what may.
I also sent a formal mail to my HRs and her managers regarding the same but didn't get any response.
(Also I have all the documents i.e. appointment letter, all the pay slips and resignation)

* I received a mail that the resignation has been successfully submitted.

Can you please hel me out here. I do feel that I am eligible for getting a releiving letter atleast. But I am denied of it which would create hassle in my further employments.

Could anyone please suggest me what can be done?

Learning

1 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     09 May 2019

There is nothing wrong in giving releiving letter giving the date of joining and date of relieving. Okay if they are not giving relieivng letter, take prints of all related documents and keep with you. These are circumstantial in case of need.

Three days before the completion of notice period, give a mail to HR with copies to all concerned stating that on completion of the notice period on so and so date you shall no longer be attending office and their silence shall be deemed as relieving you. Take a copy and keep with you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register