Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Patel (businessman)     29 January 2016

Denied rti on clause 9,10 & 11

Dear sir,
one of my enemy, filled an application in electricity office for getting a no due certificate  For  getting all his document relating to this i applied RTI, How ever office bearer denied  & given a letter that under sec 9,10 & 11 we can not disclose.

is that true? what next i should do? i am applying first time RTI act.

Learning

5 Replies

Santosh Kumar Tiwari (advocate)     30 January 2016

Please elaborate the matter some more.

Ankit Patel (businessman)     30 January 2016

Sir he was contesting PARSHAD election, for that he required no dues certificate from electricity departmnet. i got some of his certificate from election commsion, but may be due to some political pressure officer is not giving any documents say ur third party we will not give you.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 January 2016

The basic object of the Right to Information Act is to empower the citizens,promote transparency and accountability in the working of the Government,contain corruption, and make our democracy work for the people in real sense.It goes without saying that an informed citizen is better equipped to keep necessary vigil on the instruments of governance and make the government more accountable to the governed.The Act is a big step towards making the citizens informed about the activities of the Government.

If you do not get information in a stipulated time you can submit appeal to the higher authorities in a prescribed manner in the act. 

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     01 February 2016

PIOs block information. RTI Act has got Govt. jobs to many. But, it is not working the way it was perceived.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     01 February 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register