LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Denied appointment after receiving offer of appointment

Kindly give elaborated answers please... I have resigned from Food Corporation of India and joined CAG after giving a plain resignation as FCI didn't accept my technical resignation. Although, I have received an offer of appointment from CAG but now they are raising questions about my eligibility for the post of Junior Hindi Translator when I approached the office for joining the said post. I am eligible according to the criteria mentioned by SSC in its notification but CAG is saying that they have nothing to do with SSC. They have their own set of model recruitment rules. I am a English Hons Graduate and studies Hindi in Ist year as a Subsidiary Language. A snapshot of eligibility criteria is enclosed. Now, I am unemployed due to their ignorance and injustice done to me. What should I do?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Educational Qualifications: A. For Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices): (i) Masters Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level or (ii) Bachelor�s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with Hindi and English as main subjects (which includes the term compulsory and elective). Note: (i) Those candidates who have passed B.A (Hons) in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as subsidiary/(Modern Indian Language) MIL subject are eligible for the post of Junior Hindi Translators (ii) Candidate must ensure that they have studied English and Hindi as main subjects and not as a paper in all three years of BA Pass course.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2015

what is provided in RR.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2015

you said "Kindly give elaborated answers please..." It is basically a commanding expression like a boss tells his subordinate. It is derogatory to use such words to the experts particularly when seeking free advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register