Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narender   01 September 2015

Denied Home Loan citing lack of BRS Document

Hello,

I'm Narender from hyderabad. I thought of purchasing a resale Flat built in 2007 in our nearby locality. So I made a sale agreement with flat owner in April, 2015 and I paid 4 Lakhs as advance. And then I applied for Home loan but all home loans got rejected because so called flat doesn't possess Building Regularation Scheme (or BPS) document. Though owner informed me that he doesn't have BRS/BPS document, at the time of agreement we don't know that BRS document is mandatory for Home loans.

Since all my home loan applications rejected and there is no scope in future that there will be new G.O to reopen BRS Scheme, I asked flat owner to refund my money and to cancel the sale agreement citing the lack of BRS document. But he is not agreeing to that and he said he will return only 3.5 Lakhs.

Please help me or advice me what should I do now ? I don't want to loose my hard earned money.

Thanks,

Narender

Learning

1 Replies

Narender   01 September 2015

To add more details to my above query, my flat is in First Floor. Third Floor has two flats and both flat owners applied for BRS scheme on time and they got it approved. Will their BRS documents will help me in getting my home loan approved. Or BRS document matters for individual flats.

Thanks in Advance,

Narender

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register