Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Milan Agrawal (PROPRIETOR)     03 April 2015

Denial of government to give road to enter our land

Dear expert Lawyers,

Kindly guide me regarding the following situation:

X bought a land from Y who had captured some portion of government land which was just infront of & touching to his land. After buying, X constructed a house on the government land and was living with his family. He lived around 10 years in that house peacefully and nobody came to disturb him. After then, due to some reason, he shifted to another city and left his house. However, he used to come his house in every 15 days and stayed there as he was working part time in that city. However, one day when he was not there in his original city, he got a call from his neighbours that the government has demolished his house to construct vetenary hospital in that land without even giving any notice. X went there and saw that every thing has been destroyed and nothing is left. As he was aware that it was not his land so he did not complain anywhere.

But now, his original land is on the back side of this government land. So he decided to construct a small room in his authorized land so that he can stay there when he come to work in every 15 days (as mentioned earlier) but the only way to go to his land is via this government land. But the government people are constructing boundaries just in front of his Authorized land and in this way his land will be blocked and he will not have any way to go to his land. He is requesting the officers to kindly leave some space so that he can go to his land but the officers are not listening any thing.

My query is:

1. Whether it is legally correct to demolish any property in a government land without giving any notice?

2. Can the government deny to give road to go to his land? If yes, how will he go to his land as his land will be blocked from all the 4 corners.

I request all our expert lawyers to kindly throw some light on the above mentioned situation as the said Mr. X is very helpless and is alone in this situation.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register