LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anant   12 December 2017

Delivery partner agreement

Hello Sir/Madam, I run a small company which sells inverter and Battery all over Maharashtra. I am planning to tie up with Individuals from different cities to receive, deliver the material at their places and if customer selects cash on delivery option then collect the cash and deposit the money back to my account. since minimum order value is 20k. I need help/advise with following 
1: what value(100/500) stamp paper  should I go with 
2: Does this agreement needs to be registered/Notarized
3: what should be the subject of agreement to be mentioned in bold in the agreement also in the register while buying the stamp paper. notary officers are telling me that for agreement I need to buy 500 stamp paper. but someone told me that I can do this agreement on 100 rs stamp paper and it would have stand in the court in case any fraud happens from delivery partner. 
4: In case of fraud non registered/non notarized stamp paper agreement can be considered as a proof in legal proceedings. 

Learning

1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     12 December 2017

Dear friend,

you are dealing with other money, you should be more careful, for more cautions in this regard,  please come to my office with prior permission and remitting fees to LAWYERSCLUBOFINDIA, I will try to solve your problem.
If you are not from Karnataka State then send your full question and documents to my e-mail.
With regards,
Kishan
Retd Judge

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register