LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kush Gupta (Student of LLB)     05 October 2011

Delimma regarding llb with cs

I am Kush Gupta,20years old from INDORE(MP) done my BCOM with 76.4 % in the year 2011 , and  Writing CS Professional all the Groups of FINAL in Dec'2011. I want to ask question related to further studies,

I am Planing to take admission in ILS,PUNE/GLC,Mumbai in 2012 for 3 years LLB.
or
Do LLB from ordinary college in M.P in which no attendance Problem and meanwhile gain experience of CS.

I am in very Big dilemma where should i go??

>>>>>  Some suggest me to go for ILS/GLC for better exposure in LAW and good growth after 3 years as CS+LLB

>>>>>>>some told me to do LLB from ordinary college and do the job meanwhile and get the experience of CS . they also reminding me that if you go for ILS then you forget what you studied in Company Secretary course. After 3 years of LAW from ILS you would  not able to come back to CS because Companies(On Campus) knows that I'm not in touch with CS from past 3 years..?? ??

Suggest me in what should i do ?

PS: i dont want to Do LLM after LLB.

Learning

4 Replies

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     05 October 2011

DO LLB at pune.

Wish you All the best.

1 Like

chandramouli (practice)     05 October 2011

It depends on what profession that you want to be in. If you want to be in law do law from ILS. If you want to be in the company secretary field do LLB from local university where no attendance problem. You have to make a choice about your future career to remove the dilemma.

1 Like

Kush Gupta (Student of LLB)     06 October 2011

Thanks a ton for the suggestion Mr. Shailesh and Mr. Chandramouli,

one more question please
 How much the average package of ILS,PUNE Graduate with CS degree.

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     06 October 2011

You have to get information after enquiry,i have not information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register